aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @Teef: ah I'm sorry! I wish we had more active members... I usually don't do much posting so I know I'm not helping but yea I wish this group was more active...
  2. Teef
    Teef
    Sigh. Don't we all.
  3. Teef
    Teef
    Well for any of you that check in here... I mean at all I'm having a YGO fanfiction contest Here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f32/t1...n-contest.html
    My first fanfiction contest lol... or contest period
  4. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    omg I'm not sure if anyone still reads this place but I just got back from a con this past weekend and I saw the most amazing yu-gi-oh cosplayers I was stalking them for awhile or attempting too I had some sickly people following me around so it wasn't easy I also talked to them a little and I asked if they like puzzleshipping and they said they did they also added on to that saying puzzleshipping is like a weird form of masturbation I was like LOL
    oh and if anyone wants to see their cosplay I finally found some pictures of them here
  5. Teef
    Teef
    Oh cool. I am so going to check out the pics. And of course I'm always here... even though I'm by myself.

Lol the pics are good. That makes me regret no taking pics of the YGO cos players I saw at the lat convention as well. Thge Yami/atemu girl is really good.
  6. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    The day I ran into these girls the most was the day I was carrying a huge prop among other stuff I needed to carry around and I had no room for a camera that day so I don't really have any pictures of them but it seems everyone else got nice pictures of them though so it was easy to find ^^
    anyways Atemu's wig was amazing because the black part was actually a real wig and she geled it or something to spike like that and then added the red fabric on the ends of it but in the end the wig looks even better from behind!
    there was also a Kaiba and Mokuba there and I think Joey but it may have been someone that just looked like Joey he wasn't in anyones group. The Kaiba and Mokuba were very strange because I was taller than Kaiba because the person crossplaying him was really short but the outfit was awesome none the less luckily though Mokuba was even shorter than Kaiba so proportions were correct in the picture! It was a lot of fun but I wish I got to see them more!
  7. Teef
    Teef
    I wish I could cosplay YGO characters but that would just be... funny lol.
    Well where is everybody. Man we need a new (real) season of YGO to bring
    it back to the light.

Funny thing. I didn't know that Dan Green - The guy who plays the voice of yami in the dub (I am sooooo in love with his voice!)- is also in the english Shaman king and Viva Pinata (don't ask and I won't tell) so every time his character speaks i point to the screen and shout Yami! Lol. I love it.
  8. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    hmm just trying to get some conversation back alive in here again has anyone read any good fanfictions lately? I have been obsessing over Fragile Balance as of lately but it is a prideshipping fiction with super depressing Yami
  9. Teef
    Teef
    Well I read one on ff.net but you have probably read it. I really like it though it's incomplete. Called 1001 Domino Nights. Pretty amusing and AXY for sure. If you haven't seen it you should check it out if you have tell me and 'll see what else I have on my Reader.

I'm too lazy to go hunting for the link right now but if you need it just shout
  10. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    I can manage without links xP I'll check it out though after I finish the current fanfiction I'm reading and I probably have 12 more pages or so and since I'm on break from school it might be awhile before I get around too it, but I'll be sure to bookmark that fanfiction ^^
    I'm also thinking of cosplaying Haou Judai from GX but before I ever do an impossible cosplay like this I make the hardest part first so I don't quit half way through and the spikes are currently blowing my mind on how to finish them and make them look remotely nice. I'm also working on the helm, but it is going A LOT better. If I can finish both of those I would finish the cosplay and wear it EVERYWHERE because it would be amazing epic but just the spikes could shoot the whole project down at the rate everything is going.
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast