aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. Teef
    Teef
    Yeah, dark fanfics are great, I personally love them. To tell the truth I have found very little that is darker then 'Angel of Mine' but hey, I haven't read everything lol.

HP stands for Harry Potter. I actually can't stand Harry Potter fics and don't even want to think about the couples in that book *shudders then dodges random fruit thrown by HP slash lovers* What, I just don't lol. But when you mix in Yugi and the gang, sigh, Harry Potter can become a beautiful thing.
  2. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    well I'm on chapter 14 of 15 and I have loved the whole fanfic!! and the darkness is great I have yet to come across anything close to this but yea ^^
    I barely knew that HP was slashy but HP and YuGiOh cross over? that sounds soo weird but it may work you never know ^^
  3. Teef
    Teef
    Wow we're both going to keep the conversation in this thread going alone at this rate

HP can and has been so slashed... I'm not really a fan of HP relationships ever since the novel itseft turned out to be a let down. Anyways...
    Well HP/YGO fiction, when well written, can be really good. Pay more attention to the YGO characters then the HP to tell the truth.
    If ever you wanna give it a try just shout. I recently read a HP/YGO, not very dark and not even yaoi (imagine) but it was really good. Very well written.
  4. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    yea this tread is pretty dead without a new member every once in awhile ><! hmm this HP yu gi oh cross over still sounds very weird o.O
    hmm well I don't think I would be able to get into that very well considering I'm not a huge Yu-Gi-Oh fan without the slash but it isn't like I don't like it and I'm not a fan of HP I have only watched the first movie.. and read the first book but that's it.. do you know of any other good yu-go-oh yaoi/shounen-ai fanfics? be it dark or light ^^ but I perfere dark ones I find them so yummy
  5. Teef
    Teef
    So do you want complete fictions? Cus I know some really good ones that the autors never got around to finishing. Does it matter or no?
  6. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    being complete would be a nice bonus but it doesn't need to be I'm pretty good at dreaming up my own hot sadistic endings if there aren't any
  7. Teef
    Teef
    Sorry that it has taken me so long to get back. I;ve been sifting through stuff, I haven't really found anything with a lot of angst, I have found some good ones.

BakuraXRyou
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1555142/..._on_the_Sahara

Marik(Mariku)XRyou
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3411293/1/Hello

KaibaxJou
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1539741/1/Snowed_In

I should have more in a little bit. It's school work that keeps getting in my way!!!
  8. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @Teef: thanks for the links I'll try to get around to reading them but I'm extremely busy right now much like you! >< I hate being busy with school and such
  9. Teef
    Teef
    No problem. trust me, I understand being busy more than you know. Dam school sucks. Well there's only one more month for me then I'm outta here till September!

Let's look on the bright side. There will be tons of Yaoi goodness waiting for use this summer!
  10. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    yea yaoi goodies! ^^ I still have about 2 months of school left my school ends near the end of may >< but yea it may take me awhile before I can get some free time ugh school can be too much a times when you have to do finals and crap
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast