aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. hexboy
    hexboy
    I gotta pick GX. I love Shou!
  2. yukino17
    yukino17
    Hi new here got joined i love yugioh even it's not yaoi but i'm a totally setoxyugi/yami fan and oh you got few pictures why not take a look at my photos their new images you can add them here...
  3. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    OMG a new member!! I haven't seen one of those in awhile
    Welcome to the group yukino17!!!! I love Yu-Gi-Oh even if it's not yaoi I don't know why I'm normally a picky anime watching and don't like loopholes in the show and stuff but I still love Yu-Gi-Oh despite some of the problems with it!
    I don't know how to do anything with the pictures would have to ask some of the other members here oh and I love yugi and seto and yami they are also my favorites ^^
    anyways I hope your active a lot! because everyone else isn't it would seem >.<
  4. Teef
    Teef
    I'm new here so HI!!! everyone... Where is everyone? I love Yugioh. Yugi and Yami are my fave. I;m sooooooo gald that I found this group.
  5. Teef
    Teef
    @Ohjisama there's not a lot of discussion going on here. Ah well I can go about Yugioh!. I never got into GX and don't want to adn I have yet to watch 5D's. I LOVE the YamixYugi pair. Then would be RyouxBakura, MalikxMarik and JouxSeto. In on particular order.

Always I prowl fanfiction looking for some good YGO fics and there are some there! Really good fics but you really have to hunt. For conversations sake I found this fic, it's really dark but I also found it really good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4106027/1/

Edit: And I loved the voice actor for yami in the dub. To me his voice was so good.
  6. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    I know what you mean there isn't much discussion here ><! but I'll read that fanfic in a little bit sorta busy but I'm sure I'll love it anything with yami and yugi has to be great!! they are my fave couple also next to seto and yami
    oh and welcome to the group!!

Edit: I just got some time to look into the fic it is really nice and I love the dark fanfics <3 I have only managed to read up to the start of chapter 3 and I have to get to class so I'll read some more of it later!! oh and about the dubs the main problem is they cut scenes that were important sorta and they changed some of the dialog so I really don't like the dub but the voice is decent to me I really don't watch things dubbed normally so I don't know what is great for dubs
  7. Teef
    Teef
    Finally! I've been keeping an eye out for someone to reply. Wait. So there's a diffrence from the sub and the dub!!! How come I don't i know these thing?!

I'm sure you'll like that fic... if you can stand the darkness that is. lol

As for dubs, I stopped watching them regualrly a long time ago, most is now subbed. And not that I compared Yamis dubbed voice. Oh nothing like that, I kinda, sorta, maybe have a voice... thing, and I just loved the dubs voice
  8. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    omg I love that fic I'm still reading it but normally I don't bring myself to reading more than 2 pages of anything in any day but I have gotten through like at least 20 pages today I'll have it finished soon but I LOVE the darkness anything that has a dark or sad story or ending I love a lot!!!
    the dubs were made by 4kids who are famous for censoring stuff for kids who are the age of like 8 they cut out a lot of lines from the Japanese version along with editing out any guns or blood and I think they edited the mermaid card that Pegasus uses in season one toon mermaid or something like that name apparently it was showing a girl in a bra GASP I don't know what they changed it too or how they dealt with that but I have heard of that before which I always thought was super funny
  9. Teef
    Teef
    I'm glad that you liked the fic. I did the fist time I read it and it kept me up late more then one night in a row. Hut hey if there are any couples or anything like that you want to read just say so, I often stalk Fanfiction so there's little I haven't found. If anyone likes the idea I'll start posting fic links here. Keep in mind that I have a weakness for HP/YGO crossovers but only when they are actually good.

Thanks for the heads up about 4kinds, and I thank god that I stopped watching them long ago.
  10. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    ok I'm going to feel like an idiot but what does HP stand for? All I can think of is the hp printers >.<
    oo I'm almost at chapter 9 I'll be done soon but I'm loving it if you have any more fanfics as dark or even darker than this one I would love to read them!
    I don't think really dark fanfics are all that popular but I love them!! which makes it all the harder to find good ones like that one ^^
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast