aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    @LuciferxDamien: No worries... I'm a fellow SetoxJoey (or Jou) and JoeyxSeto lover! I can't tell you how many SxJ (in some form) doujinshi I have, but it's a LOT! WAY back when, I was originally a SetoxYami fan... but I've come to love the interactions (and potentially, ah, EXPLOSIVE interactions) between Seto and Joey so much more.

@hexboy: I started watching GX when they first aired it in the US (must of been a while back now), but for some reason it didn't grab me like Duel Monsters did. Could be that when I saw Duel Monsters, I was just at the right age to love this type of show and by the time GX came around, I just couldn't get into it. I tried! But no, no one's going to hurt you for talking about GX here... that's what we're all about, after all!

On a similar note, this new "5D's" show isn't doing it for me, either... although I still try to watch it... for old time's sake, I guess. And can someone tell me what the heck that "5D's" stands for...?
  2. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @blkandslvrangel: I know what you mean I never got into GX I don't really know why but I never did.. maybe because there is no Kaiba or Malik which may be the biggest problem with them lol but I don't have a clue what 5D's stands for maybe 5 duels? I don't have a clue xD but anyones 5D's just seems to weird compared to duel monsters for me to get into because like they are dueling on motorcycle but yea it just feels werid.
  3. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    @Ohjisama: HAHAHA!! Sorry... I absolutely agree. If there's no Kaiba or evil twins (they're so MEAN, why do I like those guys so much?!), then it's not the same. It CAN'T be the same!

...Anyway, I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get the 5D's show. Like, how is it POSSIBLE to DRIVE and DUEL?! Honestly, now... especially if we're gonna be riding our motorcycles in some building that has all these corners... and this crazy cop with YAMI'S VOICE (I don't know if I can forgive them that particular indignity) is chasing our protagonist... I'm just at a loss for words.

On top of all that... I can't find a single good couple in these new characters. I mean, the guys in Duel Monsters can be shuffled to your heart's content (), but I've yet to see anything like that with this show's new incarnation.
  4. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @blkandslvrangel: I KNOW WHERES MY KAIBA?
    I haven't really watched GX or 5D's but as I heard about 5'D's it gets better after like 5 episodes of motorcycle dueling and got better not really sure if that's true or not though
    I also have many questions about 5D's like from what I have seen from the motorcycle dueling like 2 or 3 episodes the first ones how do you steer it seemed to me that the motorcycles were driving themselves in a big circle and if they were whats the point of them and how does that make the duel any harder or more fun? that show has to many questions -_-
    I have heard about some good pairings in GX and I haven't heard of any for 5D's yet but I'm sure their will be some sooner or later and for duel monsters you can pair anyone to anyone and then add 2 more random characters to one group and they all still look good together which is a very hard feat to achieve! duel monsters is one of the only shows I know of that you can pair any guy with any other guy and they look totally hot together.
  5. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    @Ohjisama: Meh. I don't know if I'm convinced... and we're on... episode 16? 17? Something like that. Must be that EXCESSIVELY creepy clown-guy getting to me.

In the meantime, I had been hoping to upload some of my KxJ doujinshi (I just got 3 more last week, yay!), but since moving, my access to a scanner has gone away. ...so that won't be happening anytime soon.
  6. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @blkandslvrangel: I don't know if it's any good and I don't have it on the top of my things to watch currently so it may be awhile before I get around to watching it and there are currently 39 Japanese episodes out and 17 dubbed episodes out I don't know which you are watching but I think the Japanese version will be better but I just like my stuff in Japanese more often.
  7. blkandslvrangel
    blkandslvrangel
    @Ohjisama: 'Tis true... I'm sure the Japanese version is better. Again, especially with the voice actor shuffling that the US version has going on. Kinda messing with my head, you know? Haha...
  8. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    @blkandslvrangel: when in doubt go for subs they are always good and dubs are only sometimes good xD
  9. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    hmmm I just found a place you can duel for free online using a program called KCVDS (Kaiba Corp Virtual Duel System) not sure how good it is but I have played with it and I was wondering if anyone else uses this to duel online? that is if any of us play the game instead of sitting here slashing all of our bishies
  10. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    grr this group doesn't talk enough!! where is everyone O.o!!!
    here's a question for everyone! which series did you like the most out of the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise so far - season zero (the shadow games), duel monsters, GX, 5D's
    I probably like season zero and duel monsters the most I never really got into GX or 5D's ^^

omg where is everyone!! I triple posted and now I'm editing this one and still no one is talking in this group it's my favorite one come on guys!!!
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast