aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI *^-^*

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Ah! I hope this place isn't dead...The world NEEDS Yu-Gi-OH! Yaoi...
  2. Arev
    Arev
    LuciferxDamien, you are so right dear, the wrold NEEDS Yu-Gi-Oh YAOI!
    But don't be worry this place will never die , I will keep it alive no matter what ^_~

Yours Arev
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Arev: Well, that's good to know.
  4. Arev
    Arev
    LuciferxDamien, yes it is :P. So tell me dear, what do you want to hear? I personaly would be intersted in some stories about Marik and Yami Bakura :P, I LOVE them so much, but Seto and Atemu would be good as well ^_______^

What are you intersted in?

See you doon dear ^_~

Yours Arev
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Arev: I'm pretty open with my Yu-Gi-OH! pairings, all the characters are great fun, its hard to keep them with only certain people, know what I mean? I love the yami's with their hikaris, and of course SetoxJoey, but on the other hand, SetoxYami is sooo hot...and of course Yami Malik and Yami Bakura...It's too hard to chose.
  6. Arev
    Arev
    LuciferxDamien,, I know what you mean , I also am the very fan of Seto and Joey, but I like Seto and Atemu as well and I like the Yami Bakura with Bakura and Yami Bakura with Malik >___< man it is really hard to choose , but there are so great images of all of thema and I am searching for the most great image of one of the parings ^___~. I have a doujin here and it is with Y. Bakura and Malik and O M F G, it is just awesome...but ~_____~ in the end, it gets veery intersting....and I don't have the next volume *cries*

I geuess we are getting along very well ne *hugs*

See you

Yours Arev

7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Arev: *Hugs Back* Yes we are getting along quite well. I'd have to say that SetoxJoey is one of my OTPs, but then again, I do like SetoxYami...That's the thing with Yu-GI-OH! the characters are just so great that you can't choose. And the way they all interact...It's pure love. I am such a sucker for characters that don't get along with anybody, like Seto, plus he's rich and beautiful. Joey is like the polar opposite of him, poor, street kid, and of course he's cuter than all Hell!

I totally got side tracked...Umm, yeah I have a hard time not making Yami Bakura, Ryou, Yami Malik, and Malik a foursome...

And then there's Pegasus...I mostly only like him with Seto and Yami, but that's mostly because you really don't see Pegasus paired with anyone else. Oh, I can't decide! Too many great characers!
  8. Arev
    Arev
    LuciferxDamien, hhahahaha yeah you are so damn right Yu-gi-Oh characters just can be paird with every one in the anime ^_~ And I really LOVE SetoxAtemu, but you are right about Joey, he is just so cute , I can't stop laughing about his talk sometimes, he is awesome and I think Seto has some attraction to him. I mean the way Seto is looking and him and he even attempts to help him, OMG Seto Kaiba helping people?! Well as we know he is rich, intelligent, damn sexy and he is a single :P, so he can very greatly match with his sweet doggy Joey ^__________^

Did I get it right you can't decide whom af Yami Bakura, Malik, Ryou, Yami Malik is the best pairing :P...or I got it wrong >__<" (have to work on my English ~___~)

Pegasus is just a great character, he made me laugh all the time, but there is something so magic about him, when he is being paired with Seto or Atemu ^_____^, it looks just sooo sweet ^.~, but I can't stop think of his real love and that bothers me somnethimes ~_~

I am so happy to have you here dear, so I can talk an talk an talk *laughs* with you. No really thank you for having this descussion with me ^.~ and I hope we will keep it up ^___^

Ah, there is anothe thing, I pretty muhc like Duke Devlin and the boy with the motherbyke, what was his name??? ?_?

See you around

Yours Arev
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Arev: Seto is like my ultimate seme, rich, powerful, smart, god complex, sexy as hell, and slightly anti-social. Just the way Seto and Joey interact on the show, makes you wonder if Seto or Joey doesn't have crush on the other. But, on the other hand, the way Seto goes out of his way to hate Yami, yeah, they say you always hurt the one you love...

You got it right, and your english is perfectly fine, I've delt with much worse. I can't decide who I like better out of those four, so I just make them one big foursome so I don't have to choose.

I know what you mean about Pegasus and Cecelia. It's so heart wrenching what happened to those two. Makes it kind of hard to put him with someone else, knowing how much he loved her. But, on the other hand, he acts so gay, and sort of flirts with Seto and Yuugi/Yami. Pegasus is an enigma.

I like talking with you too. I don't have a lot of friends that'll talk this deeply with me about Yu-Gi-OH!

Tristan Taylor/Honda Hiroto is his name. I love him with Duke as well. It is sooo yaoi they way they act on the show.
  10. Ohjisama
    Ohjisama
    Hello everyone!! I'm new here and Yu-Gi-Oh yaoi has to be the best ever because you get like 20 people and they all look really hot with each other ^^ my favorites are YugixAtemu, SetoxAtemu and MalikxYami Malik ^^
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast