aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Narutards

1. blue_genjutsu
    Thanks for sharing these pics, too, YorumiAkihime! Who's the akatsuki member in bed with Itachi?
  2. amade0
    amade0
    YorumiAkihime - haha he's my favourite character to xD *lovely picys ^^*
  3. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    Blue~ it looks like pain, since he has 2 piercings in his nose.
  4. Otome
    Otome
    No wai! Don't tell me that the picture "Definition of Smexiness" is Itachi and the Akatsuki Leader~!!!?!?!?! It's so hot!! And and and, the one of Itachi and Kisame! That's like the most smexies picture of KisaIta I have seen thus far. 8(O_______O)8
  5. Lent
    Lent
    Man, I don't even have time to visit 'my' group, that sucks.
  6. yerisina
    yerisina
    Well, I've never thought that Kisame can be sexy, but there's this one picture that proved me wrong... *cough*
    I'll upload it.
  7. Kyubi_Uchiha
    Kyubi_Uchiha
    Finally i guessed the group thingy =_=' *browses her collection to upload somethin*

Whenever i see the famous pic of Sasuke+snakes reminds me of a doujin...the name was Manjitome i think? i like to imagine Kishi read that doujin then included that scene xD
  8. Lent
    Lent
    Yorumi, who are the guys on that picture???

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/pictur...&pictureid=426

I can't seem to recognize them. So pretty though...
  9. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    That's a hot Kisame!

lent~ I think it's Itachi and Pain. because of the sharingan and piercings on others nose.
  10. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Okay, didn't notice the piercings in the nose. Too bad we can't see more of Pein in that pic! Or a full view of them lying in the bed. But thanks for that pic, YorumiAkihime! Thanks for the Kisame pic, yerisina but I still can't see him as hot.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast