aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Textbook Hacks for College

1. jioptret
    jioptret
    I’m looking for ways to hack my way through expensive textbook prices, and renting seems like the best route. For those of you who’ve rented textbooks before, is it as cost-effective as people say? And are there any specific sites you’d recommend for easy rentals and returns? I’d appreciate any tips or advice on how to get started!

2. tretik
    tretik
    Renting textbooks is definitely one of the best hacks for saving money in college! I’ve been renting mine for a while now, and the savings have been huge. I’ve had the best luck using BooksRun https://booksrun.com/books/rent —their rental process is super straightforward, and they have a great selection of textbooks. What’s awesome is that their prices are really affordable compared to buying books new or even used. And the return process? A breeze! They send you a prepaid shipping label, so you don’t have to worry about anything once you’re done with your books. I’d say definitely give them a try if you’re looking for a stress-free way to rent textbooks!
  3. archytrek
    archytrek
    Thank you for recommending​it! I’ve actually been trying to find a reliable textbook rental service for a while. It seems like this could really work for me. Definitely going to try it out next semester!