aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. griDbug
    griDbug
    @shattered: Hell yes. Aizen was sexy before, but damn when he went HM he just became uber Sexy. So I'm going to totally straighten out my hair (lol like I don't do that every day anyway) and slick it back and be all cool XDD Though, I'm having trouble finding out information on how to bind down my boobs properly >.<;; *doesn't want to play an Aizen with tits*
  2. shattered
    shattered
    @griDbug ~ LOL so long as its slicked back with lots of hair gel, it should be ok right? dont forget the little tendril of hair hangng over his eye
    this is how the bleach musical version of Aizen
    http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4...ap83943cp0.png
    LMAO "Aizen with tits" i thought you were a guy coz your avatar was guy-ish

@ricca ~ they usually kill animes with the english sub, like naruto and sailor moon for instance ... (i hate to think what they are doing with death note since it just came out here on dvd >_>) the only exceptions are evangelion and ghost in the shell, which were done really well ... i havent heard of sakigake, what's it about?
  3. ricca123
    ricca123
    @shattered cromartie high is about a guy Kamiyama who gets transfered to a school for misfits. hes not really a misfit but for some reason they all think he must be this crazy guy coz he SEAMS normal. o.0 At the school, theres a gorilla, and a guy they call freddie (who is a splitting image of freddie mercury) who rides around the school on a horse, and robot that noone knows is a robot except but Kamiyama and his mate (even tho he is clearly a robot..)
    its just a crazy anime, one of those ones that is completely random. I would really recomend it if you have a weird sense of humor.
    The eps are only about 15 mins long. There was one ep where they all spent the whole time humming a tune that no one could remember the name of. All they did was hum... it was crazy stupid but makes me larf just remembering it.... hahah
    Never really thought about it before but they are all guys at the school...totally slashable...
    *goes in search of cromartie slash*
  4. griDbug
    griDbug
    @shattered: Yeah I know, I have all the stuff to do it. *nods* I used to be a hair model, so that's the easiest part of the cosplay XD And SOOOOO many people think I'm a guy at first, I have no idea why, it's probably because I sound like a complete geek. So I'm used to it ^_^
  5. shattered
    shattered
    @ricca ~ LOL that sounds like one of those crack animes that only the japanese can come up with! i'd love to watch but i'm trying not to get into any new animes are the moment coz uni's starting soon >_> have you seen Yakitate Japan or Gintama? two of the funniest crackiest, wackiest animes i've ever seen! they just keep doing weird stuff and after a while, you just let them take you for the ride Yakitate Japan is about bread-making you will learn so much about it along with the craziness

@griDbug ~ oh cool, hair model! that sounds like a cool thing to have in your CV an interesting anecdote for parties too! wat's it like? do you have manageable hair? i would so love to have that >_<
    i actually thought you were a guy coz of your avatar ... it looked like one that a guy would use i kinda associate people by their avatars, which is totally misleading of course, especially when they change it ...
  6. kawaiidemon
    kawaiidemon
    Hello!!!!!

WoW! Didn't know there was a group dedicated to the Ozzie fans, we are so isolated.
    If only the country can float closer to Japan, life would be so good.
  7. griDbug
    griDbug
    *waves to kawaiidemon* welcome ^__^

@Shattered: haha manageable hair? LMAO I wish~! Mine's massively thick and likes to do whatever it wants. I have to keep it razored and thinned to be able to style it at all (even then, if I don't use the straightening iron, oh god, let's not even go into how terrible my hair looks >.>) In actual fact, I was randomly pulled off the street one day by one of Brisbane's top hair salons and said "Do you want a free hair cut? We just need to take a few photos afterwards." XD It was pretty funny how it happened, the girl literally ran after a friend of mine and I and offered us free hair cuts and stuff. And ah, *nods* I used to have one of some of my art up, but that looked even more guy-like than this one, apparently. I guess I can't escape guy avatars no matter how I try XD
  8. ricca123
    ricca123
    Hey kawaiidemon!! Welcome!!!
    Im pretty sure we all wish Oz would float closer to Japan...
    *gets out the paddles and hands one to everyone in teh group* START PADDLIN' DOODS!! WE GOT A LOOONG WAY TO GO!
  9. Saphyr
    Saphyr
    Hi everyone.

I'm from Warrawong (which is about 10mins from Wollongong), NSW.
  10. shattered
    shattered
    @griDbug ~ you changed your avatar! now all your messages are in line with the others! sorry that was just the pedantic-ness in me
    oh cool a free haircut! thats totally worth it for some photos later! those 'hair salons' charge a fortune for just a trim!
    your avatars make you unique, dont worry about it!

hey there kawaiidemon and Saphyr!

@ricca ~ apparently according so some scientists, the plate beneath australia is moving anywhere between 2~8cm a year north ... it's good that we're getting a boost from nature
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast