aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    Dudes, I forgot this place existed! *waves at Shattered*

Uni has been kicking my ass all year and still is, but I've been in a posting mood the last few days (in other words, procrastinating). Maybe I'll be back to say hi in another 6 months
  2. Keita4ever
    Keita4ever
    Hello everyone, wow I was doing other things and suddenly this social group got big
    F
  3. captivated
    captivated
    @knickerbokerchu: funnily enough, i'm in a procrastinating mood too (good ol' uni exam period) i hope uni doesn't kill you
    @Keita4ever: wow, you're australian! which state? you're the first other aussie i've come across that loves totally captivated. ewon is pure sex embodied... and so adorable as a chibi!
  4. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @captivated: count me in as totally obsessed with TC too (status: still procrastinating)
  5. captivated
    captivated
    @knickerbokerchu: horay what do you like best about ewon? is he your fav too? i sat my statistics exam yesterday. ugh. only 3 more to go. i'll be cheering us on!
  6. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @captivated: I can't choose between Ewon & Mookyul. I'm a sucker for bad boy types and he's just too funny. I like them together most of all and how they inter-act with each other. I also have a soft spot for Sangchul for some reason... (status: one down, two to go and... still procrastinating. I'm going for a record ^^)
  7. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @captivated: oh, and I bow to you for surviving statistics *shudders*
  8. mitsukunixx
    mitsukunixx
    @lillith yes you do go to school with me

so how are my fellow aussies!!
  9. captivated
    captivated
    @knickerbokerchu: thank you! its nice to have someone acknowledge the torture. mookyul is hysterical, even more so because he'd hate it if people thought so sangchul is a good guy but i've never really had a soft spot for him... (congratulations on completing one, good luck for the other two!)

@mitsukunixx: hello! good thankyou. hating exams. how about you? which state are you from?
  10. neutralshades
    neutralshades
    Oh dear... it's been twelve days and not a single word. Tsk tsk. Where did all the Aussies go? There's only sixty-five of us?
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast