aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. SilveryDark
    @Bittersweet5678: Gosh, my town's not large but I think I'd die with a population that small x__x; Come live with me and we can fangirl all day and night xD
  2. Chiefzanghi
    Ooo...*pastes URL into adress bar*
    sounds fun....
  3. iscriptikus
    YAY! Hello from Victoria which is miserable and sunny at times!
  4. YoLing
    YoLing
    hi im from sydney =)

STRATHFIELD. if u kno where dat is ehe
    we shud hv a yaoi meet up in syd if anyone lives here.
    it'll be so awsome.
  5. Chiefzanghi
    Chiefzanghi
    I wished i lived somewhere cool like that....
    *Cries*
  6. Cherubium
    Cherubium
    When did we get 50 plus members? Oh well it's good to know we are growing.
  7. SilveryDark
    SilveryDark
    @YoLing - I was at Strathfield just the other day after going to Animania. I really wish I lived in Sydney, it seems like a very interesting place.

@Chiefzanghi - Agh, I know what you mean D:
  8. Brise
    Brise
    I don't remember if I posted already, but if so, I'm doing it again ;p

I'm from the Illawarra xD which is like an hour and a half drive from Sydney... and yet I rarely go there >_<! That place is like another planet to me... an interesting one, with yaoi suppliessss *dies*

I need to return there soon, I've decided, haha.

~Brise
  9. Nihmmie
    Nihmmie
    heye everyone, i'm from adelaide... I happened to bump into another forum member in one of my classes, what are the odds... maybe I'll get her to join the group as well!
    Cheers
  10. shattered
    shattered
    Hey guys!

Finally remembered there were these social groups I used to post a lot in for have now totally forgotten about in the annoying hecticness that is uni

@SilveryDark ~ from waaaay back on the second page ... I didn't cosplay at SMASH (I have no idea how >_>) but I did get to hug that giant Suzuki-san that this lady bought

@YoLing - Strathfield eh? I kinda know where that is not so good with Sydney geography even though I've lived here for 12 years >__>
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast