aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Australian Yaoi Fans

1. limedragon
    limedragon
    Thanks Souritsu XD
  2. Ygnol
    Ygnol
    hey ppl hows things?? is there anymore ppl from vic since i last asked??
  3. sweetmisery21
    sweetmisery21
    Went to pick up my beboy today , and saw the postcard for Manifest anime ball (^o^)/ ... how many people going so far ??? .. oh yeah those in melbourne , if you want japanese mags like beboy , gush , junkboy etc go to kanga kanga @ Level 5, Bourke House 145 Russell St Melbourne / http://www.kangakanga.com.au/, owner is takoa friendly guy ^_^, if there are special orders you want from japan just ask him and he will try his best to get it for you if his supplier has it in stock ^_~
  4. shattered
    shattered
    oooh we hit the big 40!

@sweetmisery - dang i live in sydney ... not that im complaining since we have kinos but i have a friend who lives in melbourne so technically can get the best of both cities
  5. Keita4ever
    Keita4ever
    Hi all!!!
    I just found this!! So we are all in Australia. (me Canberra ) trying desperately to move to Melbourne.

So What are we reading and discussing?

F
  6. sweetmisery21
    sweetmisery21
    @shattered: your lucky you live in syd , wonder why melbourne doesnt have kino's , went to it while i was in malaysia , nearly had a heart attack when i saw all the stuff u could get ,and there i was standing thinking WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only syd LOL. Hard to find japanese books/mags/manga here in melbourne , so far kanga is the only place i know usually have to order everything online.
  7. 1Yukielric1
    1Yukielric1
    yeah i'm going to amaranth the anime ball manifest holds. It shall be awesome

oh is there anyone here going to AVCON next weekend? Look out for a Sora cosplay looking like a complete noob
  8. Yami
    Yami
    Where abouts is Kanga? From Melbourne, all I know is Minator 'cept the stuff they sell things are more expensive than Kino (even without the discount card). But their yaoi stock is more complete. Kino always sells out so quick. I'm so glad I have easy access to both states. =P
  9. 1Yukielric1
    1Yukielric1
    Omg Avcon Baby
  10. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    *dies of being too cold* *moves to North Queensland*
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast