aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Eternal Summer Episode 11 - Thoughts?

1. kriska22
    kriska22
    Hey everyone,

Have you seen the newest episode? I already expected that they would argue but I still feel sad. What about you? I really am hoping KyoAni puts MakoHaru moments on Ep12.
  2. Greenkazoo134
    Greenkazoo134
    This episode should be called Free! Eternal Suffering. I couldn't believe how the last few minutes went down! If there isn't a heart-touching reunion and apology scene I will never make it through this. There are only two episodes left!

I wasn't expecting an at all, at least not like that. I don't think I've ever seen them portray Haru with that much emotion, which was terrifying. And I'm so upset that Makoto's leaving for Tokyo. Maybe being away from him for a while will make Haru realize how much he loves Makoto, lol. I'm mostly worried about Makoto. How is he going to go on after their fight? I hope he's going to be okay.
  3. kriska22
    kriska22
    @Greenkazoo134; Yeah I really hope KyoAni turns it around with a heart warming apology MakoHaru scene... they should kiss, hug, make love and live happily ever after (how we wish this will materialize). otherwise, they are disappointing a big chunk of Free! fanbase.
  4. MaikoSakaya01
    MaikoSakaya01
    I think episode 12 will be the most about Rin Haru and in episode 13 will everything be okay and Makoto and Haru will be the old one just like how they was and Haru will find his dream.