aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Welcome! Say Hi here!

1. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Love this couple, but I love all the characters! This series has so much good fan art it's filling up my folders fast xD.
  2. iampsyx
    iampsyx
    Yeeey! *joins club* I just adore MakoHaru...They are just so cute!! >.< *sighs*
  3. Azuna95
    Azuna95
    Hello everyone
    I really love this couple, they are so match together and cute~ >w<
  4. kriska22
    kriska22
    Welcome to the group Berylcrazy, iampsyx, Azuna95! May I ask what MakoHaru stuff are you into lately? Fics? Fanarts? Doujinshi?
  5. AsianBoy
    AsianBoy
    hello all!

HARU AND MAKO BELONG TOGETHER! they're perfect for each other.

6. kriska22
    kriska22
    Hi Asianboy! I agree they are really meant for each other! Just look at that screencap! /yum
  7. Khimairan
    Khimairan
    Hi there! Even as a multishipper I have to agree, Makoto and Haruka are one of my absolute favorite fanpairings for Free!. The friendship and loyalty are really precious, and they have a way of communicating without words, because of how long they've known each other. It makes me really happy. ^_^
  8. gloomygirl18
    gloomygirl18
    ummmm... hi everyone iam new here... and this is the first group i joined.. when i saw this group i didn't hesitate to join because i love MakoHaru so much!!

I am also looking forward to chat with everyone!!
  9. Miamcaron
    Miamcaron
    Hello Д
    I really ship MakoHaru ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ
    In the Anime felt the Sexual Tension evrywhere so ...
    눈_눈 Don't tell me it's not a Yaoi .
    Enjoy Yaoi ☆* o(≧▽≦)o *☆
  10. pivy
    pivy
    Hello! I've just joined the forum and I was happy to find this group I don't really have to mention what is my fav ship hehe :P
    The end of the last ep was just
    I hope this is going to be a fun group!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast