aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite OTP?

1. BlueHoodoo
    Recently I had a hard time deciding Erwin/Levi or Eren/Levi. But why not both, right?!
  2. jj otaku
    jj otaku
    i love yumikuri and i wish they'd meet again soon. but there has already been great material for them so i can't complain much.

this month's chapter also cemented eruri and eremin for me, even more than they already have. spoilers ahead because i don't know how to make spoiler tags here.

armin and eren's conversation made me feel so much. i can still enjoy ships like erejean and jearmin but unlike before i can only think of them as interludes before eren and armin get together for life.

as for eruri, holy shit. i did not expect expect to see a side of levi like this. it's like he wants exclusivity from erwin, and i know this will affect me trying to get into other ships for these two.
  3. shiroo
    shiroo
    my favourite pairing is erwin x levi hhahha, then maybe eren x armin but you know since the mangaka said armin is female so it's make me little bit sad, you know cause i love armin's character that need to protect but also he's really work hard not to trouble his team mate
  4. jj otaku
    jj otaku
    @shiroo it was just a joke, armin's male. i'd still ship it to hell if he were a girl, though. (what worries me more is that isayama and araki seem to think armin won't always stick by eren... to hell with that, eremin for life.)
  5. AzureSakura
    AzureSakura
    I have a few, well there is... Eren x Armin, Levi x Eren, Erwin x Levi, Mike x Erwin and Bertholt x Rainer.
  6. Edainwen
    Edainwen
    Hi there, I just wanted to see what the group was about... and after reading all your posts I truly felt that Ymirx'krista' need to be mentioned. For the people that are only with the anime you well need to see the 2nd season yet. Also I'm so glad for LevixEren to be the most voted muahahahaha I totally agreed especially for "Moderns After Life with parcials or totally memories" hell they are some great doujins whit that plot!! Also Ï saw there where no gallery yet so I will share some of my collection. (Nothing is mine if you liked anyone you need to thank the original artist, you can search in google dragging the images or asking me) See Ya!!
  7. jj otaku
    jj otaku
    okay, after chapter 80 - 81, eruri has reached yumikuri levels of 100% ride-or-die otp for me. who else can banish erwin's demons with only a few words and a vow? who else can get erwin so openly weak in the first place? and who else gets such a beautiful loving smile from erwin? as for levi, how can anything top his determination and despair? he was so scared and desperate, his heart was on his sleeve, or rather his cheek. he wants to save erwin so much, and "i swore to him!" it's so sad yet amazing, almost like a doujinshi.

like yumikuri, i don't think i can ship eruri with anyone else anymore. it's just not as satisfying. if for example i imagine historia with someone else i can't help but think she'd be happier with ymir.

haha, i wonder if something will happen with eremin too?
  8. AADIANA
    AADIANA
    for me it has to be Levi X Erwin but LEvi X Eren can also work if done right...i'm still iffy about Eren X Jean...maybe they are a little like love-hate/competitive pairing
  9. opak4llamma
    opak4llamma
    Armin died, its a sad month
  10. opak4llamma
    opak4llamma
    you can always just throw everyone in there together and call it lyfe
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123