aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YunJae/JaeHo OTP Discussion.

1. xRitsukaXSoubiX
    xRitsukaXSoubiX
    Hi! I'm new here! So yeah, just wondering if anybody REALLY loves YunJae here or at least likes them and would like to talk about them. I'm really hoping I get to talk and make friends with other DBSK fans because I'm in love with them but this particular forum is DBSK deprived! Then there are little groups like these.

To share something of mine I've got a fic!

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fictio...ryuserid=38548

I started posting early Jan. on the forums and after 3 months I have 20 chapters and 1 reader SO! If you guys are interested please read or check out.

I also have a one-shot YooMin so if anybody's interested I can post here or post a link from somewhere else I've posted.

Anyways! DBSK YunJae Discussion!!!! Or not then what is your DBSK OTP? I'm curious. Next to YunJae it has to be YooSu for me, the dorky couple.
  2. thaay
    thaay
    ME ! *-*

I'm such a yunjae fan
    I also like Yoosu, but not as much as I like Yunjae ;x
    They are so cute!
  3. xRitsukaXSoubiX
    xRitsukaXSoubiX
    aha! so this is where you found me! YAY!!! Hope we can fangirl about YunJae (and the rest of the boys ;D)
  4. lyshulin
    lyshulin
    OH OH YUNJAE YUNJAE!! <3
    Finally some yunjae fans, all of my friends just love Yunho yunho, Jaejoong jaejoong, never them together. =(
    Yunjae is LOVE. X)
  5. holy_cow
    holy_cow
    here here! s'time to spread the love isn't it? XD
  6. xRitsukaXSoubiX
    xRitsukaXSoubiX
    lyshulin: You're lucky you have friends who like them at all. I have a friend that I fangirl with but she's all for KAT-TUN and not DBSK. Although I've caused her to fall into some type of k-pop addiction which includes DBSK she's not all there like she is for anything J related. Except for SHINee. She just LOVES TaeMin but right after she says "TAEMIN!!!!!!! " she mentions how illegal he is which is always quite amusing!

But going back to YunJae. I had other pairings before YunJae and they were all pretty much anime. I found YunJae and haven't turned from them ever since. They're just the most amazing couple ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't help but think of YunJae when I listen to their song "Nobody Knows." It's just so YunJae for some reason. So it officially became my most favorite although I simply love 9095 (JaeJoong!!!!) and TAXI! Heck, I love the entire album!

And I love YooSu! They're a dork couple! Moments such as Titanic, teletubbies and paris "bonzoo, bonjoo" I love!!!!!!

Last but not least is Changmin. I can pair him up with other members but mostly because I love YunJae and YooSu a lot I don't do it much. A lot of people pair him up with Kibum but recently I started pairing him up with Kyuhyun. I don't know why but I guess it was that one concert for SM Town and I saw that KyuMin So yes, I've paired our Minnie up with SuJu's Kyu!

holy_cow: Not too late! This group kind of gives off the impression of dead so we need to add to it! We need more DBSK pairing fangirling!!!!!! and quite possibly nosebleeds?
  7. mizuki_ai
    mizuki_ai
    oh...
    i love Yunjae and yoosu couple too~~
    i also love the whole album of secret code...
    i keep listening to it before i went to sleep~~
    i actually made a friend of mine who is not a fan of dbsk into a fan of dbsk
    and she also like jaejoong like me~~
  8. lyshulin
    lyshulin
    xRitsukaXSoubiX - HAHAHA OH MAN. I rmb the paris one. xD
    YUNJAE <3
    I simply love it when yunho and jaejoong somehow hold hands etc during a concert.
    Y'know, the kind when they change their dance formation and yunho grabs jaejoong's hand for a splitsecond and stuff like tt. xD

people always say Yunho's the Daddy, Jaejoong's the Mummy, and Changmin is their lovechild. xD One sexy and sweet family!
  9. Cuties
    Cuties
    some said Yunjae is real >.<

They are so cute.
  10. holy_cow
    holy_cow
    in my heart they are real XD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast