aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

How do you feel about the disbandment?

1. foreverlove
    Since the disbandment of the group, do you guys still support them or has the affection died a little that they are not five anymore? Just wondering!

For me, I've been keeping track of JYJ's activities but have sort of drifted from Yunho and Changmin. Mostly because my top were Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu in the first place. I wish for them to reunite.
  2. yunjaeforever
    the same thing happened with me somehow i keep on tracking jyj's news but not yunmin ..maybe because my top are also those three or maybe because somehow im disappointed cause the two didnt join the other three ...
    but whatever the five do i will support them ...but still i hope to see the five standing on one stage together laughing and singing or even crying ..just together
    i miss yunjae moments ..and i miss the sound of them together
  3. foreverlove
    i know.. i miss them all together i miss changmin's high pitch screams
  4. yunjaeforever
    yeah and it doesnt help whats going on with avex now ...i dont know who to believe or who to trust anymore ...its just like one big maze and i just cant stop spening or just ..get out of it ..*sigh
  5. oOoMinMinoOo
    oOoMinMinoOo
    very well, I believe there will be someday 5 of them stay together again. Their bonds can't be destroyed by SM Always keep the faith, just like they always say!
  6. Tiziana
    Tiziana
    I'm an italian fan of TVXQ/JYJ.
    I miss them very much, in my heart I hope to see them again in 1 band because for me TVXQ are 5 person and always be like that