aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Jojo Doujinshi

1. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy

Once upon a time, it was pretty hard to find doujinshi scans for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! This thread is for posting links to doujinshi scans and scanlations, posting pictures from your personal collection and discussing Jojo doujinshi.

All
    doujinshi is welcome here whether the content is yaoi, straight or parody. Please note the general content of a doujinshi when you post it.

You can find Jojo scans uploaded to Aarinfantasy on this link: Aarinfantasy doujinshi

I'll be collecting any non-AF links in the OP below and will also be posting my own scans in this thread. Please feel free to drop me a message if any of the links go down.

Enjoy!

Doujinshi Links (last updated 12-10-13):
    Pa!
    Onore
    CLAMP in Wonderland
    Fancy Guerrilla
    Jojo's Bizarre Doujin Special: The Joestar Family vs. the President
    Diabolo Requiem
    Paolo Device
    Jojo no Kimyouna Doujin ge
    Suisei Carnival
    Jojo no Kimyou na Parody Part 8 Jojolibon
    Photon
    Yokubou no Tani Zetsubou no Ame ~Zenpen~
    Ano Koro wa Mada Taiyou ga Boku wo Terashiteita
    HIGH→→SPEED
    Yokubou no Tani Zetsubou no Ame ~Kouhen~
    Shinen no Soko kara
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin & STEEL DOUJIN RUN
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin 1
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin 2
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin 3
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin 4
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin 5
    Zenritsusenwo Korikori Shiteiruzo Jojo!!!
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin 6
    JoJo No Kimyou Na Doujin 7
    Love Junk
    Tutti sono dati a Lei
    Mate-!!
    &
    Ripple Noise
    Kumorinochi Candy Rain
    HONEY MOON
    Itomotayasuku Okonawareru Egetsunaiseikoui
    LOVE FAMILY
    Zekkyou Maniacs
    Bon voyage!
    mighty fighter
    Use Hamon
    CONTINUE
    甘かったの攻略術
    Please let me hear your voice.
    Ore no Hamon Power Volley
    Nibuchin
  2. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy

Title: Pa!
    Artist: 星潮
    Published: 2009
    Language: Japanese
    Type: Parody/Humour
    Rating: PG-13

Download Links:
    Mega
    4Shared

I originally scanned and uploaded this parody doujin about Part 5 Vento Aureo in 2010 but since then I went back and gave it a bit of a tidy up. These scans are a bit nicer than my old ones.
  3. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy

Title: Onore
    Circle: Lateralis x SUDACHIPS
    Published: 2007

Download Links:
    Mega
    4Shared

Another doujinshi I posted in 2010 and which I've since tidied up. It's about Part 5 Vento Aureo.
  4. lazyn3ko
    lazyn3ko

Title: Clamp in Wonderland Summer 1994
    Circle: CLAMP
    Language: English

Download
    Mediafire
  5. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    Haha, I was thinking of posting that! The CLAMP doujin is pretty infamous. CLAMP have been massive Jojo fangirls for a long time. It's rumoured that Jotaro/Kakyoin inspired them to make Wish!
  6. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy

Title: Fancy Guerrilla
    Author: Rikakovsky
    Circle: Lovebeam
    Published: 2005

Download Links:
    Mega
    4Shared

This is a parody doujin with sections on Part 6 Stone Ocean and Part 5 Vento Aureo. A friend bought this for me when she visited Japan, along with another (yaoi) doujin that I'll be posting soon. It's a recent scan and so far, this is the only place I have put it up.
  7. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy

Title: Jojo's Bizarre Doujin Special: The Joestar Family vs. the President
    Author: Korosuke
    Language: English
    Translated By: Project Bite Me! Scanlations

Download Links:
    Mediafire (via Project Bite Me! Scanlations) (link updated 11-8-13)
  8. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    *siiiiiigh*

For a while it was really hard to find JoJo's Bizarre Adventure doujinshi I would look for them in all of the mailorders I knew of, and the selection was really small, plus most of them were old and out of stock.
    And then, after the anime began, more new doujinshi started getting released, but this time I'm broke so I can't order any new doujinshi

Anyway, my pride are the 3 Jousuke x Rohan doujinshi I have by Suzuki Tsuta Her art is truly impeccable!

I'd like to find some Pucci x Dio or Dio x Pucci doujinshi somewhere...

@MiptheHappy: thanks so much for sharing these doujins I've read the last one, and it's really hilarious I'll tell you my opinion about the rest after I read them too
  9. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy

Haha, I know! The last two years have really seen a surge in Jojo merch and doujins. My wallet may cry but I'm happy for it!

What sites do you use to buy your doujins? I mostly stick to Mandarake because they're pretty reliable but I'd love to know of any other good sites out there.

I share your love... because I have them too! While there are scans out there of two of them (Tomo ni Shinen o Nozokimiro Koibito yo is translated, even!), I have the third and a scanner... but just can't bring myself to bend the book in any way. It's too good to damage that way!

Oh god yes Dio x Pucci would be amazing!

On the Jojo no Kimyouna Doujin ge front, I've found raw scans of what appears to be the whole series! I'll post them up sometime.
  10. audiopain86
    audiopain86
    I use Mandarake and Meikido. The problem with Meikido is that it isn't as easy to use as Mandarake (you have to log in even just to browse the inventory). The other problem is that, for JoJo doujinshi, you have to search the whole "other Jump manga" category, so it can be a little tiring. A few months ago, I could find lots of JoJo doujinshi in Meikido, but after the anime started airing, they were gone...

I also use C-queen, but I ask my friend in Japan to buy them for me. Unfortunately the site doesn't ship internationally.

Actually, there used to be scans for 3 of them (in Livejournal, there were scans for iWonder too, but that entry seems to be gone now ).

Oh cool! I'd like to read them XD
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast