aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Jojo Doujinshi

1. 01ash
    01ash
    I found this on tumblr. I don't know the upoloader.
  2. Bananaphone
    Bananaphone
    The pastebin link was made by some anon's on 4chan's /vg/ Jojo's discussion a few weeks ago~

I got some doujin's from weibo I'll be looking to contribute here, just need to figure out what isn't listed on that pastebin link (as I got a lot from there) and then start uploading them. For now here's one I've uploaded:

Download [????][?????]Golden Wrench.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
    Golden Wrench by ????????????? [pixiv]

Also if anyone on here knows Chinese or wants to take a crack at trying to figure out passwords I can post all the weibo accounts I've found that tend to upload CN translated doujinshis!
  3. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    Awesome finds, guys! I've downloaded most of the doujinshi from the pastebin link - there's a huge amount in there! I'll upload some mirror direct downloads here just in case.
  4. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy

Title: Nibuchin
    Circle: Sutocking
    Language: Japanese
    Type: Gag/Parody
    Rating: PG13

Download Links:
    Mega
    4Shared

Another set of scans I did from a while back. Enjoy!
  5. luciferlufier
    luciferlufier
    Can anyone here figure out pass of some djs at weibo?
    ??????? - ??
    JOJO?????? - ????
  6. larsus
    larsus
    Hi everyone!

Sorry for my bad english, but, at last, I also have decided to make my little contribution to this fan group.
    Here I'm going to post some raw JoJo doujinshi, mainly part 3 and 4 related cracks, gags and so on. This comm is free to join, so if you're interested, you're welcome.
  7. makuberokuro
    makuberokuro
    Hi Lucifer, sorry if this reply is really late. There's clues in the blog entries that these files are posted that will help in revealing the password. I'll do it text style here.
    For the first file: What did Kakyoin cut into his arm during the Death 13 chapter? (All caps, not spaces)
    For the next 2 files: What is the times of KN's death in Cairo? (4 digits, military time)

Joining the LJ comm, larsus. ^^
  8. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    Sorry for the late reply but wow Larsus, thanks for your uploads! I joined your group on LJ.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567