Welcome to the JoJo Fan Group!

1. lazyn3ko
    lazyn3ko
    @Arsenic RX78; Here are my sweet Rohan

@asakurachan; Awesome I wish to see it after you finish it
  2. Arsenic RX78
    Arsenic RX78
    @lazyn3ko

(人'∀'*)超像可動! I want to buy it! But I don't have enough money...(><*)
  3. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    @lazyn3ko - So many awesome Rohan figures in this thread!

It's been a while since I've said it but to everyone who has joined:

WELCOME TO THE GROUP!

Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to introduce yourself in this thread and post replies/new threads in the group!
  4. makuberokuro
    makuberokuro
    Hi! Very new to the group and the JJBA series (Please be kind!). Nice to meet to you all!
    I got into the series last Christmas all thanks to the new TV anime series, but my awareness of it spans back around the late 90's when Capcom's was about to release the arcade video game.
    So far, I'm only familiar with parts 1 to 3. Hopefully, getting round to reading part 4.
  5. MipTheHappy
    MipTheHappy
    Awesome, welcome to the group makuberokuro! You're in for a treat - each part is a great read and between the lovable/crazy characters and suspenseful fights, I think you're really going to enjoy yourself!

There are spoilers for the whole series peppered throughout the group so you might want to beware if that's something you dislike. If there are any points you want to discuss in a spoiler-free way, go ahead and make a new thread for it.
  6. otakugirl55
    otakugirl55
    helloo everyyyyone nice to meet you all it very nice to join this group and i'm very happy that i found this group because i love jojo's bizarre adventure so much.
    hope to become a good friend with you all .
  7. YoungGun
    YoungGun
    Hi everyone, I am new to the fandom since I have only just get up to date with the anime. Jojo is such an amazing series and I think Joseph and Ceaser make a nice couple. I will refrain from reading the manga and try to follow the anime since the quality is top notch! I am looking for some Jojo doujin at the moment.
  8. Dragonfire Inferno
    Dragonfire Inferno
    Hello~! My name is Didi, and I'm really happy to see a Jojo group on here since it's starting to get more recognition with the new anime series! I've been into Jojo about two or three years so far, and started off by binge reading the first three parts of the series and I'm now up to Part 5. Out of the arcs I've read so far, Battle Tendency is definitely my favorite with Joseph being my favorite Jojo. He's so bold and reckless, and I just love it~ Vento Aureo comes second, since who can resist mafia bbys? I'm going to get around to reading the other parts pretty soon though.
  9. FatBatsicle
    FatBatsicle
    Hi! I'm FatBatsicle. You can call me Bat. I hope I enjoy my time here in this group as well as in AarinFantasy forum!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123