aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Judging manual and chat

1. PrinceTheRipper
    PrinceTheRipper
    A new group is created for each contest so that only host and judges each time have access.
    The group will be deleted afterwards, so no need to hold back with comments. ^^
    I'll be making a separate thread for preliminary round. There aren't many entries since it seems that some people had problems with finding good pictures involving guns. (I should've linked to zerochan and give the japanese tags for pixiv maybe)

You guys have a week to make your decisions, so I will post what entries I have up now and in no particular order and with no names attached. Judging begins on December 1st and should have a final result for me to post on December 7th.

For the preliminary round, please post your 5 favorite tag decisions, any tags that get more than one vote automatically make it to the final. I'll open a new thread after I got everyone's votes.

In the final, please post your top 3 winners in order of placement. First place will receive 4 points, and it's 2 points and 1 point respectively for the lower placements. Accumulated points will then determine the order of placement overall.

Any further questions or just general chatting can be posted in this thread. So, happy judging and thanks for doing this. ^^