aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fanfiction Sharing

1. crisislover
    crisislover
    I have 418 fanfics (Sterek) bookmarked, but that's a lot XD. So I decided we can share them. If you're going to add more to your list later on, just edit your comment. Please remember to state what pairing you're sharing, and in the following format:

Title: *Add link to the title*
    Author: *Author(s)*
    Rating: *From G to E*
    Summary: *Copy/Paste if you're listing something from AO3 (the description part), or any other site*
    Stars: *Out of a possible 5 stars*

Ratings: [Based on AO3's rating system]
    G- For all ages (General audiences)
    T- aka PG-13 (Teen)
    M- aka NC-17 (Mature)
    E- aka R-18 (Explicit, only suitable for adults)

Stars:
    ★★★★★= Excellent
    ★★★★☆= Good
    ★★★☆☆= Average
    ★★☆☆☆= Bad
    ★☆☆☆☆= Terrible

PAIRING: STEREK {Derek Hale/Stiles Stilinski}

Title: Ain't Nothing so Good as the Cake and Eating it
    Author: sofonisba_found
    Rating: M
    Summary: Derek thinks he's doing alright in life, with his family at his side and a job he loves. Despite his family's concerns he remains adamant that he doesn't need a mate, afraid to take the risk of letting anyone close enough to try to hurt his family again. That is until he realizes that his true mate has been right under his nose for years, and that now through his inaction he may lose him.
    Stars: ★★★★★

Title: Death of the Jeep, Rise of the Wolf
    Author: sanctivado
    Rating: T
    Summary: The only way Stiles knows he’s been in a crash is when someone has the decency to tell him. Sure, they’ll tell him that his Jeep, his baby, has been wrecked. They’ll tell him that he nearly got a concussion. They’ll tell him that Derek freaking Hale is waiting outside. What they won’t tell him is why.
    Stars: ★★★★☆

Title: Presents
    Author: hellolife21
    Summary: Derek leaves gifts for Stiles.

Title: Sacrifices
    Author: DemiraWatson
    Rating: E
    Summary: …or the one where Stiles becomes Pack Mum accidently. Every decade the town of Beacon Hills drags a virgin out into the middle of woods to sacrifice to the local Werewolf pack. It was supposed to be Allison Argent but Stiles is a good friend…and has terrible luck.

Title: Beware of the Spell
    Author: MemeKon
    Summary: Seeing twenty four year old Derek smile is... Terrifying, pretty much. He has only witnessed such a thing a handful of times, and it always feels a little weird. Like the smiles get torn straight out of Derek's soul in a hurtful way.
    Fifteen year old Derek does it all the time, though, with surprising ease. (Or, the one where Derek gets hit by a spell and is suddenly fifteen again.)

Title: I Can Taste It, It's My Sweet Beginning
    Author: fio
    Summary: Derek has a habit of breaking Stiles' things. Stiles has taken to keeping a list of what's been broken.

Title: Hey There Little Red...
    Author: 1lostone
    Summary: Stiles knew that agreeing to meet Lydia in the middle of the damn woods, in the middle of the damn night wasn't one of his best ideas. Really. He did.

Title: The Wolf In My Backyard
    Author: whalebarf
    Summary: Stiles has a pet wolf.

Title: Strike Softly (Away From The Body)
    Author: qhuinn (tekla)
    Summary: Derek is a bodyguard and Stiles his spoiled, resistant client.

Title: Der Yingl fun Erd un Blitz (The Boy of Earth and Lightning)
    Author: sofonisba_found
    Summary: Miriam and John Stilinski had always wanted to have children. But when her illness prevented her from giving birth, and every conventional alternative option to raise a child was denied to them, they had to look for an...unconventional method. One that would give them a child that was himself far from ordinary in so many ways. And soon after, in the town of Beacon Hills, a young werewolf named Derek begins to notice the scent of something different from anything he had ever known before in the air...

Title: with metal on our tongues (we'll be dressed in rags)
    Author: Rena
    Summary: Double-oh agents are a piece of work; Stiles knew that before he became MI6's new quartermaster. It's cool, he survived Lydia in college, he can deal with stubborn, reckless, trigger-happy operatives. Derek Hale, though, is definitely trying to live up to his predecessor's legacy and make Stiles' life more difficult. AKA the one where Derek is 007 and Stiles is Q and they ***** and angst their way to a Happy Ending.

Title: Part Of My Melody
    Author: hayesgeneration
    Summary: Derek is a professional classical musician who has found himself lost without a muse, without goal and without even a hint of spark. He's almost settled nearly contently (if not slightly unwillingly) on having to live his life as a recluse, when his sister finally grows tired of his antics, giving him a Christmas ultimatum.

Title: There Are Monsters At Home
    Author: fotoshop_cutout
    Summary: In which Stiles is murdered, becomes immortal and stumps everyone with what he is. He also might happen to like Derek Hale a bit too much, get used to Peter kicking around and come to the conclusion that he needs to let Lydia go. Stiles has a few changes to his undead life.

Title: Damage || on FF.net
    Author: wearing_tearing
    Summary: “Don’t ****ing touch me right now,” Stiles shouted. “Allison is missing because she somehow forgot to tell us she comes from a family of ****ing criminals. And not only did she get Scott involved in all of this she got me shot at. There are some ****ing herbs out there and no one can get a hold of Jackson or Lydia and people came to talk to me about them. Like I’m ****ing hiding them up my ass or something. And I think what you did to take me out of there means I owe you another favor, and I’m not okay with that,” Stiles took a deep breath. “Not to mention, I’m hungry. I’m starving, actually. I couldn’t get breakfast because of all this shit and I had a bag of chips for lunch, Derek. Chips!”

Title: Extra Innings
    Author: tuesdaymidnight
    Summary: Stiles Stilinski is a minor league baseball catcher who just got promoted. Derek Hale is a star major league pitcher with a knee injury who just got sent down to the minors. Stiles is drawn to Derek, but the further invested he gets, the more questions arise. Why does team owner Chris Argent have it out for Derek? Why is Derek so emotionally constipated? And what the hell is Coach Finstock going on about? Minor league baseball has more intrigue than Stiles ever imagined.

Title: Lock All The Doors Behind You
    Author: entanglednow
    Summary: He has no idea what you're supposed to say when you find one of your...werewolf acquaintances, completely out of their mind, growling like they're about to see what your insides taste like. There's no handbook for this. Stiles is thinking that if he survives he might write one.