aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who is your Favorite gintama Pairing??

1. xangraneko
    xangraneko
    I sadly don't ship pairings just because of doujinshi floating around. I ship just because I've found their interaction/moments in the anime pretty good, that which might lead to something more. I've a few on my list:
    Gintoki/Katsura -- their friendship and support to each other always amaze me, even when they're fighting against each other like little kids
    Gintoki/Hijikata -- they keep fighting and snarking at each other, it's hilarious... especially after that episode when got handcuffed to each other
    Hijikata/Okita -- ... so maybe I've a thing for this pairing. XD; Ever since that episode about Okita's background, it amplified my interest in this pair. And plus, they always snark at each other it's too amusing.
    Okita/Kagura -- uhhh the hetero pair that really works well despite the fact that they always call each other names and end up fighting each other... well, everyone in Gintama does that to the ones they're close with.
    Kyuubei/Otae -- I thought it was cute when Kyuubei asked Otae's hand of marriage. It can work.
    Kondou/Otae -- this one has to work. Kondou chasing Otae is always funny; his drive amazes me. I'm afraid he might not survive the beating... much.
  2. donald
    donald
    me i suppose gintoki x katsura and hijikata x katsura!^^
  3. hideyuki
    hideyuki
    GinxHijikata, HijikataxSougo, KondouxOtae and I like TakasugixKamui :P I love Katsura with Gin-san too *drools*

and I really think that shinpach and Kagura make a cute couple ^-^
  4. mizuno9
    mizuno9
    My favourite pairing is Gintoki and Hijikata , I love how they interact with each other. I've read alot of their DJ's and fanfic's. Youtube is now my best friend

5. Hikouseki
    Hikouseki
    It's so funny in the anime when Gintoki shows off the doujins. Well, I'll second that, GintokixHijikata for me, but I kinda like GintokixKatsura as well, and if I'm into a kinky mood, HijikataxOkita.
    I've even read some nice TakasugixSakamoto doujins as well...there're so many bishies in this series!
  6. yfi8q
    yfi8q
    Well, I pretty much like Gintoki with everyone (but male). But the most favourite would be Gintoki/Shinpachi and Madao/Gintoki. I can't help it
    Hiji/Gin is fine too, but there's just too much of it already. Make it more flexible, people!
  7. nekofreakz
    nekofreakz
    Basically almost everyonexGin, except for madao and Okita. They both are a big no-no in my case D:
  8. mokona666
    mokona666
    GinHiji....basically anything Gin seme haha... Though, sidenote, I do love OkiKagu too~ They're so cute xD
  9. KyokoHime
    KyokoHime
    definitely
    -GintokixTakasugi!!!
    -KamuixKatsura.
    -OkitaxKagura
    -OtaexKyubei

maybe
    -HijikataxGintoki
    -KamuixTakasugi
    -Sa-chanxZenzou
  10. akashitakachan
    akashitakachan
    my otp ginhiji/hijigin...
    but i love okihiji,takahiji,ginsaka,ginzura,gintaka etc...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast