aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gintards

1. dreamexplorer
    dreamexplorer
    haha~ suddenly we're giving so much (weird) credits to Shinpachi!!! Haha..... I think he must have done lots of embarrassing stuff to himself when he's a kid And there's his good childhood friend Takachin..... Ah.... hope the subs come out faster~
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    WOW, the first Gintama episode that I actually skimmed I couldn't believe that stupid contest they had; I mean, what's this, filler in my Gintama??!! I didn't like the way that braud had her arms wrapped around my Gin-san, either; grrrr I hate when they introduce random females into the show like that.

The 2nd part was more tolerably funny, even though I can't usually tolerate too much Sa-chan, and I really got tired of Hattori having things shoved up his butt. They really shot for the lowest common denominator in this eppy
  3. dreamexplorer
    dreamexplorer
    Artemis.... you talking about ep 66 and 67? Hmm... both are not fillers.... the same thing was in the manga too.... sometimes, Soraichi sensei's jokes do become rather crass, I think he did apologize once in a while for it, cos he couldn't think of anything funnier then those >_< Do tolerate!!! I know it's a turn off sometimes, but because we've have seen good storylines and arc from time to time in the past, and in the future, there will be more of the good ones coming!
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh but I thought the thing with the girl who would die if she didn't get keep driving the scooter was submitted by a fan?! Ugh to me she was just this random female, sort of like the female swordsmith in the Benizakura arc. But, I guess I'm okay with that, so long as he does not have any "permanent" love interest

Well, no way am I going to give up on Gintama, even if it annoys me now; hey, I am the original Gintama fan on this forum you can't tear this series away from my heaving bosom unless you did it from my cold dead hands

5. kireipan
    kireipan
    Hehe, I'm endlessly amused by Hattori getting things shoved up his butt And I like it whenever Gin-chan gets his dick out, which he seems to do on a regular basis ^_^ The toilet humour must be pandering to people like me ^^;;
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Pffffft, trust me, I do NOT mind when "Little Gin-chan" makes an appearance.
  7. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    All Hail Chibi Gin. Banzai! Soraichi sensei think Hattori is the butt of ever joke. Ever since his first appearance someway, somehow is butt is involoved. I love it I can't ever be shocked anymore with Hattori's butt issue.

We are probably going to be getting a 3 episode release. Rumbel has the next 3 episodes at the same percentage. Keep 'em coming I say.
  8. skutergirl
    skutergirl
    That's maybe because they are teaming up with SMI fansub...
  9. natchi
    natchi
    believe me .... Hijikata is the Cutest character in Gintama !!
    Mayoratoshi..............!!!!!!!!!
  10. Kira Yamato44
    Kira Yamato44
    A triple release by Rumbel. 68-70. Wai! Maybe they will finally catch up with Gintama. *crossess fingers*
Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast