aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduce yourself!

1. Edainwen
    Edainwen
    Hi!!!! well now that i stop to think about it, i believe it my first yaoi was narusasu doujins in Youtub-e ;P

hahahha is truly funny the time when i was loking to see a proper yaoi -for my first time TTvTT i misread a page i see all DN to find that IT WASN'T YAOI OR SHONEN AI!!! the really funny is that i -in that time - doesn't understood what a doujin was - oh my inocence - so i was sure that in whatever moment they will star!!!!! the most sad part was when thay took away the chain AHHHH WHAT THE HELL!!!! WHAT HAPPENNED!!!!? is from that moment that i can tell what a doujin reallt is TT.TT

well the reality is that i see kuroko no basuke in a page of a person i admire in Deviant Art i was serching for SasuNaru n Drarry stuff -she is truly great in both - n there was a litle one with so big eyes that was so cute , n that in itself is weird becouse i just can't like the super uke canon, but this guy so like killua of HxH was great, n i believe it it was one of his orginal Drawins becouse it was post in coments without name, only the image, XDD the part that took my heart even like an original from her was, (now i know the name but in that moment was cute-small n very-tall-strong the names hahahhahaha) it was kuroro looking for a to high book in the library, next image (it is a gif) the angry very tall is beside him with a kind of bank -it was kagami LOL- and then we see how kuroko use the bank to kiss kagami in surprise, n took his book away all serious face, hahahaha the best is the face of kagami so angry n with the smile still in face, his fist in front his face, shit it was so great!!!! ♥
    in another image they show in a very anime stuff that give me hopes that it was a truly anime, -you truly need to know Loika if you don't already his stuff can be so great that i have my dubts ;P- and in that scene the cute blue-light-head is ignored for the tall red-head , oh his face in that part!!!! it was so sad!!!! that i searched n i find the name of the little one in another image- so i searched but shit who was that black boy ?!!! -it was aomine i just doesn't know him yet- why is he in the image n not the read head!!!!! oh well n searching i finded the mange, is so sad i can't find the anime to see TTOTT all the places have broken o shuts links

my favorite is kuroko, he is great n he is strong even with all that cute face. is not the uke canon to me so i like him more to broke canon yeahhh!!!! n i just love Kagami x Kuroro but the Aomine x Kuroko argument is strong in the anime n i can understand now why there was more images of them TT.TT well that is all i was hoping someone of this group can helpme to see the anime see ya!.
  2. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    I just joined this group today - not sure if anyone will read this or even recognize me at all. But nonetheless, I absolutely love the anime series and will go on to read the manga series

What got you into yaoi?
    Curiosity along with getting into hentai/yuri. It was also because of Livejournal and getting into Saiyuki fandoms back in 07'
    What got you into Kuroko no Basuke?
    Vanilla Shake Doujinshi - along with /y/ threads
    Who is your favorite character in Kuroko no Basuke?
    Most likely, Kuroko - he's the silent type and can surprise everyone around him in more ways than one. But I also like Kagami, Kise and Aomine too
  3. teshuchuan
    teshuchuan
    HI! Just join the grp recently! Nice to meet u guys!

What got you into yaoi?

I believe it was Zetsuai. I was at a manga rental shop one day and saw Zetsuai manga sitting in the corner. I was young then, so naturally, curiosity got the better of me and I picked up to read... and couldn't put it back down again...

I read much recommendation in some forum and I succumb to peer pressure and read the manga

I like Kuroko the best! I also like Kagami and Aomine!(Can't decide btw them) Personally, I like the lights and shadow relationship and also the GoM members, so all the djs that I've read mainly focus on Aomine x Kuroko or Kagami x Kuroko!
  4. noctisxo
    noctisxo
    Hello everyone

What got you into yaoi?
    Sukisho. Cousin had the volumes in her room, I inevitably read it~ It's been an ongoing downward spiral from there

I absolutely love sports manga (Air Gear, Eyeshield 21, etc.). So when it started in Shounen Jump in '08, I started reading it

Who is your favorite character?

I can't help but love Atsushi
  5. aniqueen
    aniqueen
    Hi guys! Just joined a couple of days ago...also a newbie to the KnB fandom! But from what I know, I love it!!! Nice to meet ya all and I see some familiar faces!!!
    What got you into yaoi?
    It was Netflix accidently sending Gravitation instead of something else, and I was hooked! Been addicted ever since, and that was at least 5 years ago!

Seeing all the discussions and auctions and threads of pictures about it here, on the Aarin Forum!!!( I also have a secret thing for sports BL and yaoi!!)
    This ones easy-Midorima Shintaro and Kazunari Takao!!!!

They are all so adorable, but those two have to be my fave!!!
  6. yuki07
    yuki07
    Hiii.....

I joined this group today and also made my account here in aarinfantasy today. By the way I'm still a senior high-school student.

What got you into yaoi?
    It happened around 4 or 5 years ago. I read a fan-fiction, and a little bit curious about BL so I opened the BL fan-fiction and I was like and because of that I read it everyday. And when I'm at second grade(right now I'm a third year student) on senior high-school one of my classmates showed me yaoi manga and sekaiichi hatsukoi. And I began to love yaoi even more, it's like my daily meal .

I read the manga but at first I didn't like it *I don't know why. But when I saw the anime I began to love it. It's pretty confusing

Midorima and Takao. They looked very cute together
  7. yuki07
    yuki07
    Hiii.....

I joined this group today and also made my account here in aarinfantasy today. By the way I'm still a senior high-school student.

What got you into yaoi?
    It happened around 4 or 5 years ago. I read a fan-fiction, and a little bit curious about BL so I opened the BL fan-fiction and I was like and because of that I read it everyday. And when I'm at second grade(right now I'm a third year student) on senior high-school one of my classmates showed me yaoi manga and sekaiichi hatsukoi. And I began to love yaoi even more, it's like my daily meal .

I read the manga but at first I didn't like it *I don't know why. But when I saw the anime I began to love it. It's pretty confusing

Midorima and Takao. They looked very cute together
  8. Sphere89
    Sphere89
    Hi, I'm a newbie KnB fan from Malaysia and I would love to make more friends who are into KnB.

What got you into yaoi
    During my 2nd year of high school, my friend actually asked me to guess who was Naruto's 1st kiss and then proceeds to drop me the DVD box of Gravitation, a shonen-ai series. I got curious and the interest/obsession eventually grows. Thanks to that bold friend of mine.

I was into the Kuroshitsuji fandom at that time and the Google results of 'Kuro' brought up KnB instead. I was curious, I saw Kuroko Tetsuya and the rest of the Rainbow geng (haha), downloaded the 1st episode and here I am now.

Kuroko Tetsuya. He's a one of a kind main character that doesn't stands out BUT stands strong and firm even though he looks like a total uke and is paired with almost everyone. My favourite pairing from the series is KagaKuro(Kagami & Kuroko) and AoKise(Aomine & Kise).
  9. jearice
    jearice
    hello i'm a KnB fanatic so i decided to joined this group.. hope to meet and make some friends to my fellow KnB fans..

what got you into yaoi?

well i was a sucker at harem anime at first then i accidentally saw junjou romantica,
    i decided to give it a try without knowing that it's a yaoi anime..
    then when i'm done watching it.. i was like "ohh my god..! boys love is sooooooo damn good..!"
    then after that i searched all i could find yaoi anime..

well, i like sports anime.. like area no kishi, eyeshield 21, then i saw kuroko no basuke.. i love slam dunk so i gave it a try and then i fell in love with the story..

Who is your favorite character?

well i love kuroko the most on how he analyzed each game and how he can come up with a strategy to counter their
    opponent.. next is kagami, kise, aomine.. my fave pair in this anime is kagami/kuroko and oh also aomine/kuroko..
  10. nanase002
    nanase002
    HiHi~
    O.O me.. um.. forget about the intro *kinda suck at intro*

What got you into yaoi?
    Junjou Romantica
    The Plot! n The Characters especially Kuroko
    Akashi
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast