aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

In Our Mind's Eye, We Really See Kuroshitsuji As A Yaoi

1. FatalFantasy
    FatalFantasy
    Ok, I KNOW I'm not the only fan who reads/watches Kuroshitsuji ( aka Black Butler) and automatically pairs up Sebastian and Ciel. Both the anime and manga puts heavy emphasis on their intimate relationship, which kills us yaoi fangirls. It's highly unlikely that the mangaka will EVER change their relationship (since we are already so far in the manga, it's really quite pointless to make it a yaoi at this time....) but we can all dream, right? Anyways, since no one came up with a thread, I came up with one myself XD. While rereading this, I thought to myself, woah, i sound so serioes O.o please be assured that I'm just trying to spark up a conversation about the unfairness and cruelty of the mangaka.
  2. ChocolateBunny
    ChocolateBunny
    I agree with you totally :3
    Im a big Ciel x Sebastian fan, there are some hints and some hidden romance scenes if you can read between the lines ^^
    I dont think their relationship will change much, but we can all dream! n_n
  3. maothepeacock
    maothepeacock
    Yep, basically. That's why I watch the anime over and over again- to see if they've finally gotten together while I was away. lol
  4. AnimeAddick98
    AnimeAddick98
    Point taken and agreed.. The mangaka(although I haven't read the manga yet) is actually really killing me... Giving us so many hints but never really go that far... But I still thank the mangaka for all the fanservice and for giving me dreams... And I sooo love(and hate) the corset scene...

5. FatalFantasy
    FatalFantasy
    OHMYGOD YES, THE MEMORABLE OVARIES-EXPLODING CORSET SCENE!