aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Your Favorite Legend of Zelda Game

1. acc1919
    acc1919
    Tell us about any of your favorite Legend of Zelda games. Please no dissing please!
  2. PrincessThorn
    PrincessThorn
    I honestly can't decide which one is my favourite one since I love both Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker >.< As well as the Four Swords Adventure because it was always fun playing that with 3 other people. I just love how there is always so much more to do even after you beat the Wind Waker though I believe the other games offered that as well =o (Not sure since I haven't played Twilight Princess, Minish Cap, Ocarine of time, etc. in so long ;_; Mainly remember the Wind Waker since I played it a lot xD)
  3. PrincessThorn
    PrincessThorn
    Posted that ^ twice on accident so I am replacing it with this.
  4. tsukikashikoi
    tsukikashikoi
    My favorite Legend of Zelda games would have to be Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I was quite excited when the Game Cube remakes came out. I wanted to play the Four Swords Adventures but none of my friends are gamers
  5. UchihaRiddle
    UchihaRiddle
    My favorite would have to be Skyward Sword, though in truth, I feel that all the games I've played so far are equally amazing, Qcarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Only difference is that Skyward sword has better graphics and gameplay which is to be expected since it's the latest....
  6. Willie
    Willie
    Ocarina of time!
  7. KingLeonhart
    KingLeonhart
    Hi My name's Eric. Don't know if anyone still reads these anymore but I thought I might as well try...

To be honest, I've only ever played three LOZ games. Ocarina of Time was the first, then WindWaker, and finally Twilight Princess. Ocarina of Time is and always will be my favorite LOZ game.
  8. AzureSakura
    AzureSakura
    Twilight Princess, I was more interested in it than any other Legend of Zelda game ,so far. I like Minda as an assist, she isn't annoying and I like how sassy she is.