aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favorite DA pairings?

1. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    lanisawinner and I have been having this discussion (sorta) via VM for a while, but I thought I would throw it out here. It's another expected question:

Who is your favorite pairing? Any reasons why? Could be one that isn't available in-game, if you want. (Alistair and Zevran? lol)

This is actually a hard question. Dang it.
  2. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    oops. I forgot to include my answer!

If Alistair liked men...I would say Male Warden. I like him that much.

Hawke and rival Fenris, I guess. *pulls out fangirl card*
  3. lanisawinner
    lanisawinner
    Definitively Alistair x Male Warden. I was pretty bummed out there wasn't a gay option for him on the console version, so I just resorted to showering him with gifts LOL, and being best buds with him. Bromance all the way.

I see a possibility with Anders X Alistair. I'm not familiar with Awakening, so they might or might not have met already... but it seemed they were aware of each other during the Alistair quest in DA2. A lot of potential there.

Male Hawke x Varric. They have a Bromance going on too. Varric is a cutey, they'd be perfect for each other. I could imagine him being on top or the bottom. I think my male Hawke is a power bottom.

Male Hawke x Anders *pulls out fangirl card too*
  4. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    Anders x Alistair! Brilliant pair. I could see that working, especially with a non-hardened Alistair who is more...lol well I would see him as a bottom, for sure. Yeah, I imagine they know each other...in my first Awakening I was married to King Alistair so he comes to visit (with cute dialog) and I think Anders was there.

I'd also throw in Anders x Fenris (and I know mimi has done an amazing fic with them ) because as you pointed out once, they're actually pretty similar in some respects.
  5. lanisawinner
    lanisawinner
    Ever choose the option in DA2 where Alistair wasn't on the throne? He appears as a drunk guy in the hanged man, and man... he sure fell hard. Felt sorry for him. If that Alistair were to be paired up with Anders, it'll be a massive train wreck. A non hardered Alistair, on the other hand, could act as a buffer for Anders. From what I pegged of Anders in DA2, he takes things way too seriously and Alistair would go a long way in remedying that.

I've never considered Anders x Fenris in a relationship. Heck, I could totally see them having angry vengeful sex, breaking up everything in sight, then regretting it later on LOL. The tension is palpable.

I totally forgot this pairing, but I remember they were incredibly cute together... Anders x Varric... There is something going on between the two, I just know it. They seem sweet on each other but it must be just my imagination. You know what, I think I like this better than male Hawke x Varric.

I've always paired up my male Hawke with every available man, (He is my baby after all) that I failed to consider other pairings.
  6. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    Aw, yeah. Alistair all bitter and drunk. It made me so sad! Lol

Read mimi's story here .

I could definitely see Anders and Varric having a good time together. No one can have a bad time with Varric around.

Since everyone is Hawke-sexual, its hard to choose to pair them with someone else. Think if my Hawke were straight, I'd see Isabela with him too. Lol Isabela and Varric make a good pair, also. (But never Merrill. Never with anyone. Lol at least not for me!)
  7. lanisawinner
    lanisawinner
    If my Hawke were straight, then Isabella for him. I gotta admit... I thought she was a ho in the beginning, she basically still is, but I actually really really like her. Surprise surprise. Merrill, on the other hand, she doesn't have much redeeming qualities... You're not the only one.

Three way between Hawke, Anders, and Fenris! Woo Hoo
  8. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    *chokes* THAT is possibly the greatest idea ever. And I think you might have just inspired me to write a DA PWP! (I'm in the mood for some smut this weekend...)
  9. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    Warning: shameless fic promotion. Isabela made me do it
  10. LuuCia
    LuuCia
    Yesss....Alistair x Male Warden....Alistair is definitly best character in DA game huhuh..he is so cute when fall in love..well fenris is cute too^^...but when i'm with Alistair there are lots of joke and he likes doing some weird funny cute odd things...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast