aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who's your favorite Dragon Age character, and why?

1. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    XD Sten get's on my nerves.
  2. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    Mine, too. He and Wynne were the ones I never used.
  3. Zehel
    Zehel
    Sarcastic/Charming Hawke: snarks his way through everything
    Aveline: three goats and a sheaf of wheat
    Fenris: angsty porcupine
    Alistair: follows the Warden around like an adorkable puppy
    Nathaniel Howe: broody hot
    Dog: he's a war dog, not a nursemaid!
    Shale: sick individual (the pigeon population has taken a nosedive...)
  4. ItsukoSaihara
    ItsukoSaihara
    DA: O~ Definitely Zevran was my favorite. I loved everything about that character, his attitude, his story, I loved all of his banter during traveling and questing. I was sad I couldn't romance Sten... I think he would have been a great lay!

I never played Awakenings but in DA 2 I absolutely loved Varric. AGAIN really upset I couldn't romance the beardless dwarf. Fenris was so high maintenance but god damn I'd have his broody babies~ ;3

Cant wait for Inquisition!
  5. KingLeonhart
    KingLeonhart
    I'll list number one favorite's from all three games, first. ^_^

Origins: Morrigan. She is perfect. I didn't like her at first but she quickly captured my attention once I started actually paying attention to her. Being a guy, who like's for the most part, other guys I first was really into Alistair. He's the reason I wanted to play Dragon Age in the first place. Someone I followed reblogged a gif-set of him on tumblr and I thought he was very handsome, still do. The gif-set happened to be a modded version of the game though, so I was disappointed when I learned that you couldn't actually romance him as another male. Unless you had the PC version of the game, and installed that mod. Anyway! Morrigan. My OC Ethan fell hard for her (just like me) and now they're a happy little family of apostates and it makes me so happy. I do have other favorite's... Alistair, Zevran, Oghren, Shale... it's just that Morrigan is definitely number one.

DA II: Ahhhh... this one's tough, I have a few. Anders, Isabela, Carver, & Varric. But my most favorite has to be... Anders. I fell HARD for this beautifully vulnerable apostate mage. I LOVED him to pieces in Awakening. Fell in love with him even more in DA II. A lot of people were disappointed, to say the least, with his character development. I use this term because it is in fact character development. Some people say he apparently "completely changed" from Awakening to DA II. He didn't though. Yes, he did change but not completely. Also, just because people love a character does not mean they support every single thing they do. I don't agree with what he did, but I do understand why he did. I'll just leave it at that.

Inquisition: GAH. Another tough one. Cole, Cassandra, Varric, Cullen, & Josephine... Cole. Seriously, how can ANYONE not like him? He is PRECIOUS. My precious spirit son, that's what I call him. Yep.

Well, that's about it for my favorite's I suppose. Apologies if I rambled too much.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12