aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

introductions!

1. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    Well, introduction can only mean one thing. Let's have it people! Who are you and why do you love this game(s) as much as I?

Seeing as i'm the host i'll start. My name's mimithenumberon, please call me mimi. I started playing DA II last summer and i spent the whole summer on it. XD Don't get me wrong, i finished it in the first week and a half. Then i became sort of obsessed and i finished it a further 12 times.....¬.¬ No joke. I finished that game 12 times during that summer! XP (needless top say, i didn't go out all that much!)

DA I is another matter altogether. I played that after DA II (i don't know why i played them in that order, but i did) I can't decide which one's better! They're both epic.....still i might put my bet in with DA II. For no other reason than it was the first one i played so it had the biggest impact on me! XD (plus Fenris is like so cute.....>///<)

Well yes, there you have it. Your turn. Let me know what you think on the subject! mimi out!
  2. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    I love Dragon Age! I'm Genjyosgirl and I have been playing the series since Origins came out. I bought it on impulse, because it had a lot of things I liked (dragons, fantasy, etc), and I couldn't stop playing! I found I could play as a cute guy and then romance other cute guys - twice as nice! So I played the heck out of the game and then played it again. The romances!!! The game was quite difficult, too, on harder settings, and I really liked that. My first game I couldn't finish on normal because I just hadn't done my skill trees right. Oh well, any excuse to play it again!
    Oh DA2 was also amazing! After loving the first so much I was day one for that game. I loved Hawke. And Fenris. I really enjoyed every second of the game, and all the extra content. I was so sad to hear they cancelled a recent expansion that had been in the works for DA2 .
    I could totally go on and on, but that's good to start, right?
  3. lanisawinner
    lanisawinner
    Dragon Age fangirl here. I got addicted to DAO when it came out, thus beginning my foray into western rpgs. Played DA2 and loved it. The gay romance option spoiled me so now I want more!! Anders is <3 even though he is messed up LOL. I'm ready for another sequel and man on man action.

Also I wish I could romance Varric, can't get the voice actor out of my head LOL. He played a minor character on Oz. He is hot and that kissing scene ^___~

I will play any game with gay romance options. Bring it on
  4. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    Welcome welcome, genjyosgirl and lanisawinner! I'm glad you joined and shared your thoughts!

@genjyosgirl
    I see what you mean completely! I mean hot guys are one thing, but hot guys you can romance?! I'm all in! Fun at it's highest level. XD And you can talk as much as you want. In fact i welcome it! Oh and if you want to have a friendly chat feel free to drop by my profile page! I always welcome friendly chats!

@lanisawinner
    Anders is a fun guy to be around. XD Messed up guys are the most interesting to mess with! Don't you just love making him love and hate you!? (yeah, i'm not a very nice person deep down) And Varric has the sweetest voice....sigh.
  5. lanisawinner
    lanisawinner
    Varric has a nice voice but Fenris.... He's got a gorgeous voice. I've been hearing Fenris's voice everywhere nowadays. It surprised me when I heard his voice (the voice actor) in Elder Scrolls Skyrim. I kept yelling out Fenris's name every time I heard him. I also heard him in Street Fighter versus Tekken, as Steve Fox. LOL...

Dragon Age 2 has some of the best voice actors.
  6. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    I fell in love with Fenris' voice actor as Balthier in Final Fantasy XII...oh Balthier, sexy sky pirate. I can never decide what role I like him in more. And yeah, every game I hear him in I totally go all fangirl over the sound.
  7. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    well. i'm glad i'm not the only one. XD Seriously THAT voice is like audible chocolate.....sigh And the fact that the character himself is gorgeous does help! And you're right when you say he was brilliant in FF XII. That voice is just.......(you know what. I'm going to play some DA II! I have to!)
  8. genjyosgirl
    genjyosgirl
    I'm right behind you. Whenever I talk about it, I have to play it!!! Or at least YouTube gameplay clips if it's not convenient.
  9. LuuCia
    LuuCia
    Hi i'm Lucia...i played Dragon Age when it just came out.. so long that i forgot when it is...
    Yes DA 2 is full of hot sexy voice hahaha...but still the story, play ,dungeon, it's not as max as dragon age origins...
    What do you think of DA 3
  10. binarywoman
    binarywoman
    Hi, I'm Leigh. I'm a huge fan of the first DA game but felt the second one was lacking in some of the items that made the first game so great (it was short, you really didn't go anywhere, at least not like you did in DA:O, also the storyline felt like it wasn't as developed as the first one). I regret buying it, but it, along with a few other games like Assassin Creed III, are why we've stopped pre-ordering games and waiting to rent them via gamefly or redbox before we consider buying them. It's been saving us lots of money so that's a good thing I don't have to have games when they are brand spanking new & shiny. I'm looking forward to DA3 as it seems the issues that disappointed players like myself are addressed & fixed. One of my favorite character's (besides a fem rogue-like heroine - of course me ) was Alistair...and Fenris...okay, and Morrigan too! So, yeah - it's kind of hard to just have one, but that's as close to an ordering as I can get from most favorite to least most favorite lol I probably should go back and finally finish DA:O, I never got around to actually finishing it lol. Anyways, hi! I'm new-ish to yaoi & reading the manga attached with it but enjoying it, just sad it took me 35 years to realized I enjoyed this kind of sexual heat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast