aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

introductions!

1. KingLeonhart
    KingLeonhart
    Hello, I don't know if anyone will read this but I felt I should introduce myself. My name's Eric.
    This my first time really joining/posting on any kind of forum. Can't really tell you why... I just never felt like it until now.

Anyway, I started playing DA in the summer of 2009. I had just graduated HS and had a lot of time on my hands. I learned about it from Tumblr, where I also learned about Mass Effect. I actually played Mass Effect before I played Dragon Age. I quickly fell in love with both of the awesome games Bioware created.

I started really playing video games when I was about 7. My first real video game was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It was, and still remains, one of my most favorite video games of all time. If I hadn't played that video game back then I probably wouldn't be the same guy I am today. After that, I'd have to say the next game that made a huge impact on me was Final Fantasy VIII. I haven't played it in a while, and I will admit a lot of my memories are warped by reading fan-fiction. Still, I love that game. A lot. Haha.

Back to DA though... I'd have to say story-wise (I base my love for everything on that) Origins is my favorite game, so far. Then it's DA II and Inquisition after that. I've come to cherish my Warden OC (Ethan Amell) very much, he's like a son to me. The story I've created for him is my favorite, out of all my DA OC's.

I'm not sure what else I should put... Feel free to come talk with me/reply, if you'd like to know anything else!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12