aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. Jabba
    Dental implant.

I was dreading the aftermaths cos they are adding things in now, not just removing...
    But i felt that removing my Wishdom teeth were more painful...
    but then i did all four at one go... Go figure. >_<
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    O.o Itai!

I hate dentists - they are evil, they love to torture me, not because I have a lot of holes or anything - but my childhood dentist made some bad choices once and now I have to suffer
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    I have the same problem.... achcualy my childhood dentist wasnt that bad but he always tried to make me get braces though i didnt need them. He told me that "i'd be happy and have a straighter smile like everyone else" I told him if I wanted to look like a clone I'd make sure to let him know Needless to say we didnt like each other much
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL - Mine forced me to go with braces for two years - but I did need it because one of my teeth needed to be moved quite a bit - it was very painful and unpleasant. i have hated dentists ever since
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    The first chapter of Kinai&#180;s world has been posted - I hope that you&#180;ll like it
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 429

Ah damn...
    Pein figured out that they know his abilities... There goes the element of surprise...

Is that Shizune's soul?!~?!? o.O

****!
    That poor froggie died... >_<
    But some of the name on that list is damn cute... Gamaspeed, Gamasoap...

Oh nooo.... What is he planning...
    OMG.... An A bomb? O.O

OMG... The central of Konoha... Gone...
    The hospital... With all the injured ppl...
    Gone too... *In shock*
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    who survived? SHIIIINNNOOOO!!!!!!
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Naruto to the rescue? I hope so.
    I wonder what happened to everyone after nearly all of Konoha was destroyed?
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yo! X-mas is just around the corner - and I kinda wrote a little something to get you all into the right x-mas spirit - I named it "the secret of the mistletoe" I hope you&#180;ll like it XD

Marry X-mas - Love you all - remember to spread the love ne
  10. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame

Merry X-mas everyone!!!!!!
Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast