aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Your going to Chicago? Like in the US?
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yup to the Anime convention there in Mai - if I can get off work of course - and if i even get a job that is heh heh
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    ^^ You're going to LOVE Chicago... I've been there many times, and although I dont like cities much its amazing
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Cool. I´m really looking forward to it though I haven´t even bought the trip yet. I´ve never been o America before or travel so far away from Denmark before so I´m very exited about it. Is anyone else going to the convention in Mai? i know Rikku is going cause she´s the one who talked me into going - as I have never been to a AniCon either (they don´t exist here in Denmark)

It would be fun to actually meet face to face
  5. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    No sadly im not going.... im kinda on the other side of the continent. But have fun for me alright?

and kinai-sama Where is the blood update?
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    Oh that´s sad - I would have loved to say hi in person.

Um... updates... wellll... you see my paper is due till monday and then there are the final exams. I´m almost done but it seem that a lot of my desire to write has left me for the time being - I need a tiny break for a few days. I´ll update as soon as I got my inspiration back - sorry
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    No its fine! I was just wondering if I was being stupid and missed it it wouldnt have been the first time ive done that
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Nope you didn´t miss it - I´ve posted an update for ´Truth` though - but that was monday. I feel a bit burned out but I´m still working on my updates - it´s just a slow process right ow as I only manage to write about a page a day or so - and as my usual chapters are about 5-11 pages - well you do the math. I guess I need to find some new inspiration somewhere - any suggestions?
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    New music!
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yeah maybe... I guess I have heard the same songs a lot lately - though the Saw ost, Gackt and Bleach ost are good. Got any suggestions for some new music I ould listen to?
Page 83 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast