FiresFlame
    alright then
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    @Kinai:
    I can access the restricted pictures...
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    @ Jabba: Um... I´ll try to zip them and add a link here once I get to it. Is it only the hot pics or all of them?

I´ve written a one-shot for Darknite. It´s called ´Forgotten?` and of course it contains a little smex. I know that the timeing in the fic is off (read and you´ll know what mean) but I think you´ll love it anyway XD plz enjoy
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    Only then hot ones...
    Which is worst when they are restricted..
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    BTW...
    I know this sounds heretical...

But i'm currently, temporarily, for the time being, for the foreseeable future...
    NOT starting any new SasuNaru fic...
    It's gonna take me a while to forgive him...

So right now i'm searching for GOOD KakaNaru or KyuuMina stories...
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello minna-san
    I´m in deep shit - my laptop gave up on me´(I´m logged on from school) and it will be awhile till I get a new one. I´m very sorry but I might not be able to update for awhile + all the stores plots and finished chapters are most likely gone - so I´ll have to start over.

I´m seriously very close to tears. I´ll try to create a back-up this afternoon - so pray for my success.
  7. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    oh my god...kinaaai you poor one.....i hope you´re ok now....no crying?!.....we love you and can wait how long you need.....
  8. Shades22
    Shades22
    kinai-sama ... everything should work out .... after all our yaoi god should be looking out for you ...
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    What went?
    If it's the motherboard, chances are you can still retrive the information in the hard disc...
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    I managed to save my data - especially my fics, plots, drawings and schoolwork was of great importance to save before it would crash. It´s still working but it smells kinda burned + its slow as a snail.

I have just ordered a new laptop which should be delivered on Friday - I hope it does as I have a lot of stuff to be installed on it before I can get to work.

Then there is my Bachelor which I´ve been working at since monday. Phew it will be a tough one bit I have the first part of my problem described already which only leaves 29 pages to go (in 8 weeks).

Oh by the way: I´ve managed to get a pc with a stable internet connection and was therefore able to post a new chapter of ´Decieve` Plz enjoy
Page 69 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast