aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    Happy B-day Assen-kun. #Huggles# I´ve baked you a cake... one without old shoes and kilos of salt heh heh. #Hands over cake with blue frosting# This one is just like the one I made for the kids yesterday. #Mmmmm chocolate cake with blue frosting and M&M´s on top.... yum yum - no wonder I´m getting fat heh heh)
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    Posted an update for ´Decieve` XD
  3. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    Omg omg omg you know what!!!! My Little brother is Gay!!!!! *dancing Ikkakkus Lucky dance* He told me yesterday and I'm still so hyper and happy about it^^ he even got a boyfriend, his been keeping this a secret for anyone ven for me though he knows I love yaoi...and know I've made him a aarinmember to^^ mwhahahahahha I love my brother^^
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Akatsuki: Cool XD
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    It´s friday and I´ve posted an update for ´Death` Plz enjoy
  6. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @akatsuki: congratulations......my best friend told me the same news about him two weeks ago.....and i am still hyper and happy......say hello to your bro
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Have you read the new chappie? I think I love Shikamaru XD So lazy and yet he says all the right things.
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 406

OMG...
    KIB...

What's with all the new characters popping out of the woodwork??!?!?

Sheesh...
    There's NO WAY that Tsunade's chest is 106 cm!!!!

And this chapter just make me even sure-er of my guess that the numbers have to do with Jiraiya's books...
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    LOL yup I think you´re right about the code.. and i kinda think that Naruto knows what Jiraiya mean - just take the look on his face as Shika show him the note.

@Lucka-chan: Thank you so much for the B-day greeting and the points.

100.000 thank for all the attention at my B-day to everyone. I love you all as much as i love the praise heh heh
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
    I wonder... Is it from all the books or just one???

I think all is more possible...