aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. Jabba
    Chapter 403
    That smile/smirk that Itachi spotted when Narutp said that he's a better brother?
    Does that mean that he's happy for Sasuke? Happy that he have such a wonderful friend?

OMG... Itachi is already preparing that Sasuke might find out the truth and turns against Konoha! And he's trying to prepare Naruto for that scenario...
    Damn! He can really plan ahead...
    Oh shit!
    Itachi had also gave some of his power to Naruto... BY making him swallow one of his crows?!? o.O
    Can't you find someway more mundane, Kishimoto?!?
    And Naruto is so damn inattentive too...
    Letting a crow... A crow of all things into his mouth....

Is that... Is that a giant skeleton?!? o.O
    Itachi wore his INTACT head band as he left... That just double confirms that he's loyal to Konoha...

"I will revive Uchiha my own way"
    Just what the hell is Sasuke planning?
    Also, just which part of his power did Itachi gave Naruto?!?
    Obviously it's something new or something that had appeared a long time ago and forgotten by everyone...
    Otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to use it during the Uchiha showdown...
    Or either something new or did he give Naruto the Uchiha ability to suppress/control Kyuubi?
    Let's us wait and see.

Last but not least...
    Itachi-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Runs away and huggles Itachi!*
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Fire-chan: Thank you... I guess I have to draw something for my sig then as I don´t knowhow to chose from all the hot pics on the net + I like to have a sig that is all mine heh heh. I´m no good at coloring though - is there anyone who would like to help me with that?
  3. Jabba
    Jabba
    Do you know i can learn points?
    Other than accuring interests?
    Cos i have been acclumating for YEARS and i'm only at 38k...
    And at last count, with the list narrrowed to only 6 of my fav cards... I need 278,400 points...
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Um you can bank your points and score the interest... and you can always beg for poits from those who are loaded heh heh.

Say Jabba where do you read the Naruto manga? Naruto Chaos are really slow with the posting of new chapters - I don´t really mind if it´s in Japanese as my language skills are getting better by each passing day - and i really want to read the new update.
  5. Jabba
    Jabba
    onemanga.com
    It's in English.
  6. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    @jabba-chan:....i love this webside.....and mangafox.com too
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    I read mine one Onemanga.com sometimes they post it a day early
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Thank you so much #Huggles#
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello sweethearts #Huggles#
    I´ve just updated ´Blood` wow ten chapters posted already.
    And because someone we all love very much(Itachi) can celebrate his B-day today I made a short but smexy one-shot(Ita x Naru) Plz enjoy XD
  10. Jabba
    Jabba
    *Jumps over the moon in happiness*
Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast