aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    OMG! WHYYYY! Why does Kishimoto have to do that? I cant wait to here what the new name of the sharingan will be. *sigh*
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    Sorry Sasuke...
    ... This is the last time.

Whhat it mean?
    The last time Itachi will hurt him? The last time Itachi will protect him? The last time that Itachi will flick his forehead? The last time Itachi will smile at him? The last time he will get to see Itachi?
    Or all of the above?
  3. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    The last time Sasuke will fight? The last time Sasuke can blame everything on Itachi? The last time Sasuke is still "innocent"? I dont know!!
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    Fire...
    *Squeals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, if you looped off the left part of the shoulder to fit everything into a single view picture, the effect would be even better!!!!!
    But still... Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, about Sasuke's new Sharingan...
    I'm guess that it will have teachiques of Itachi, Madara, Kakashi & something new in it...

Reasons for my guess:
    Itachi's techniques
    1)Madara already said that Itachi has transfered his techniques to Sasuke.
    2) With Sasuke knowing the truth, Itachi has jumped back to being the no 1 in his heart and with his death, the Mangekyou awakens.

Madara's techiques
    The brother-to-brother eye transfer thing? (Remembered that Itachi has transfered his techniques to Sasuke, so SHOULD be a similar case.)

Kakashi's technique
    Does it sort of look like Kakashi's?
    With the sharps edges? But this guess is most likely to be wrong.
    Besides, Madara's technique is sort of similar to it...

Something new
    Come on la...
    Kakashi is already the copy ninja.
    And Sasuke is one of the main character, there's no way Kishi wouldn't give him something new.

Also, going off topic.
    DO you believe in the rumor that Tobi is Obito?
    At first, i don't belive it but that part where Madarar almost removed his mask?
    I noticed that there's a line running across his forehead.
    A line that looks suspiciously like the strap of an eye patch...
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hey minna. I know that the last manga chapter was evil so i found this funny link for you. Plz enjoy some fun with itachi and Kisame XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb1gJBn4rXs
  6. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    ^^ Your welcome Jabba-chan. And I was thinking of doing that but it was a short thing, I didnt feel like spending a whole lot of time on it. (Ive been playing around with the software I have and making new siggys and stuff ><) Glad you liked it though
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    Like it?
    I'm going insane over it!

Check out my new sig!
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello minna. I&#180;ve finally managed to finish the Neji x Gaara part of &#180;Don&#180;t stop the music` Plz enjoy and you might wanna bring tissues hehheh XD
  9. Jabba
    Jabba
    Kishi is quite evil you know...
    Did you notice that this whole story is not just about promises and strength?
    It's also abut betrayal and "family".

He particulary likes pitting "family" against "family"...
    Let's count... (According to manga canon order okay?)
    1) Naruto look-alike Yondaime that seals the Kyuubi. (Makes all of us suspect that the father made his son's life a living hell. Which turns out to be true.)
    2) Konohamaru & Sarutobi
    3) Haku & family
    4) Hinata & Neji & her family
    5) Garra & family
    6) Oochi & Anko
    7) Oochi & Sarutobi
    8) Itachi & Sasuke
    9) Oochi & Jiraiya & Tsunade
    10) Sasuke & Naruto
    11) Madara & clan

And i'm sure that i have missed some...
    Also, "family" can mean team mates & Sensai too.
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Jabba: Yup... he&#180;s so evil... just like me ne? (heh heh)

Update: It&#180;s monday and you all know what that means XDD Plz enjoy some evilness in the 9th chapter of &#180;Blood`
Page 44 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast