I´ve finally managed to post my latest drawings on D.A. here´s a link:
    http://kinai26.deviantart.com/gallery/

Say how do I post pics on this page?
  2. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    hi mina a long time no see....how are you all
  3. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    loved the pics kinai-samayour really good at drawing^^ I even left a comment on one of them *hugs*
  4. kinai26
    kinai26
    Thanks XD
    Oh by the way - I´ve updated ´Decieve` today.
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Yatta I survived the party - I´m actually looking forward to back to work tomorrow as my family... well... I´m greateful that they left my house - I felt like I was under siege or something. They emptied my frigde, drank all my wine and nagged me about my lack of a boyfriend/girlfriend.

My parents had a great party and they seemed really happy/greateful for all the stuff that my sis(+ her boyfriend) and I did for them. I´m happy that I won´t have to plan anything that big for at least two years + I´m gonna make sure that by the time I turn 30(In two years) I won´t be anywhere near Denmark... perhaps I should drop the party and use the money to travel to Japan instead.
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 401

What will happen from now onwards?
    But i have got to say this...
    I prefer his new wardrobe...
  7. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello minna
    Á new chapter of ´Forgive me` has just been posted Plz enjoy.
    Does anyone like to become my beta on any of my ongoing fics????
  8. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    that was great chapter kinai......sasuke plans party?..a little impossible i real nee?
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello minna
    I´m in need of a beta for a short fic. (5-6 chapter and 3 is already finished) Anyone interested?
    OMG Did you see ep 60 of the anime heh heh Sai is so cute
    and Naruto heh heh don´t you just want to cuddle him heh heh

Manga: Yup I like Sasuke new outfit too... and i can´t wait to see it from the front.
    Say does anyone know what happened to team Hebi???? Or Kisame???
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Morning minna-san
    it´s monday - lovely monday - and guess what I´ve just posted for you to ease your cravings for some action - yup ´Blood` has just been updated XD
Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast