aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Jabba: congrats on the new job XD
    @Calasky: Welcome sweetie XD
    @Fire-chan and Zetsu-chan: Thanks girls XD

News on updates: Yatta! I managed to get some work done on ´Death` last night - eveb though my sis stopped by XD
    So I´m proud to announce that Chp 23 of ´Death` has just been posted. Plz enjoy - you´re up for a surprise or two heh heh
  2. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    yahoo....i will read it.......believe it
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hi my beloved sweethearts XD

I´ve hust posted a huge 10 pg update for ´Forgive me` Plz enjoy and plz remember to comment heh heh
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    *Huggles Kinai*
  5. spaceyk_69
    spaceyk_69
    hi kinai^_^
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hi Spaceyk... what´s up?
    Yay, I´ve just managed to finish the Yamato x Sai one-shot that was requested a loooooong time ago. I just need to read it through before I´ll post it... which will hopefully be tomorrow.
  7. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    Oh really Kinai-chan? YAY! Can't wait to read it hehe since I've never read about that pairing before but since you wrote it I'm sure that it will be hot hehe
  8. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Zetsu: well I think I´m gonna make a sequal to it as it´s not really lemon... and then again it is heh heh.
    Spoiler: Sai is confused as he knows nothing at all about intimacy. Yamato suggests that Sai take lessons... in kissing and beyond, and as Sai´s captain he´s willing to ´sacrifice` some time to teach the young ink-nin heh heh.
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Im already laughing. When is it going to be posted?
  10. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    kinai-sama....where are new chapies...decent meal and so on
Page 24 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast