aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    Aw~ thank you Jabba-chan #huggles back# now I'm feeling much better Hehe but don`t worry i'm not offended, my offer still stands hehe
  2. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Zetsubou: OMG Gomen, gomen nasai... you wanna help with one of my upcomming fics too? Which one would you like, sweetie as Joezz hasn´t picked one yet (2 chapters of ´Blood` is nearly finished and have 75 pg on paper that I just need to type.

´Controling a Kitsune`... well the plot is there and the 1st chapter is nearly done.
    And then there´s ´Remember me` with is in the making too.

... And for those who has requested one-shots:
    I haven´t forgotten about it... I´m still working on the Yamato x Sai
    Orochimaru x Jiraiya(as teens) still needs a plot
    Tobe x Itachi is in the making too
    I will get to it... once I find the time as I have a life outside the net too heh heh
  3. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    @Kinai: No problem. I would like to help you with "Blood" if it's possible, 'cause I just love Vampire fics hehe especially with Sasuke in it #grin#
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @Kinai-sama: If you need anymore help with beta-ing anything just send them to me ^^
  5. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    And please, dont work yourself to death.
  6. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Zetsubou: ´Blood` is yours to beta then XD I´ll PM you to give you my mail.
    @Fire-chan: Heh heh I´ll try not to work to hard. I really wished that I had more arms and more laptops as the plots are many and my time is limited heh heh.

I guess I´ll write fics forever heh heh.

Thanks for the offer... I´ll keep it in mind as I don´t have any completed chaptes for my other new fics right now XDD
  7. Jabba
    Jabba
    LOL...
    Looks the Vamp fic is getting off the ground!
  8. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    @Kinai: Hehe thanks i already sent you a mail XD
    @Jabba: you bet on that XD i will beta it, as fast as i can so you can read it as soon as possible
  9. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Zetsubou: I haven´t recieved your mail yet... maybe I typed the adress wrong... I´ll PM you again XD
  10. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    @Kinai: hm...strange...well i just sent you another one XD i hope it worked this time
Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast