aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Kinai26's stalker club

1. CrisNoWait
    CrisNoWait
    @jabba~nic really funny, no wonder jiya tried to keep ocho from leaving the leaf. lmao;lala
  2. Naruto Chan
    Naruto Chan
    XDDD yes i think the same cris x3
  3. kinai26
    kinai26
    @Jabba: heh heh cool and very cute pic XD

@Minna: I´m happy to tell you that I´m almost done with a valentines special... it will be posted on the 14th( Of course)
    Teaser: Sasuke is possessive and wants his sweet blonde for valentines before Sakura gets her hands on him and and Uchiha always gets what he wants!
  4. Jabba
    Jabba
    I bet Tsunade's inner yaoi fangirl is gonna come out and have a nose bleed, after getting over the shock.
  5. Zetsubou
    Zetsubou
    @Jabba-chan: hehe yes I bet that too
    @Kinai-sama: Ah so mean! hehe can't wait to read it XD i can almost image a jealous Sakura and a possessive Sasuke fight over our cute blonde
  6. akatsuki_fan
    akatsuki_fan
    yes there will be a valentine speciall your best kinai *hugs* hehe can't wait to read about the fight between sakura and sasuke muhaha Sasuke v.s Sakura who will win!! *bets all her money on sasuke* you better win now sasuke or else I cant afford my daily coffe dose^^
  7. nemine
    nemine
    so much talking, i feel lost @___@

and geh, valentines.. .___.
  8. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    @Jabba-chan: Hai. and im going to be there to film it *grabs video camera*
  9. Traiana
    Traiana
    waah the valentines special will be out today
    *runs around in a circle*
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    Hello minna.

Waiting time is over XD I just posted my Valentine´s special. Plz enjoy and don´t forget to comment. I wanted to post it this morning... but Aarin was down - some ofyou might have noticed that I posted it on af.net instead... but now it posted here too heh heh
Page 15 of 108 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast