aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

introductions!

1. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    Firstly, I think it's a good idea to start with some simple introductions. Please share who you are and why you love this amazing show as much as I.

Since I’m the first one here, I guess I’ll start. Hello everyone, I'm mimithenumeron. Please call me Mimi. I love House and I think House x Wilson is like totally nosebleed worthy! Just thinking about them makes me giddy! I also have a fascination with all that is strange and the majority of the diseases they deal with are very intriguing. No, I’m not crazy. Yes, I am strange.

I could go on and on, but really this is not about me. And I’m sure I’ll bore you to tears. So I’ll stop here, but please do share what you think. I'd love to see what other House fans think! (Maybe I’m not the weirdest out there...........Nah.)
  2. YuumiTakahara
    YuumiTakahara
    -Hello Mimi-sama.I'm new so sorry to reply late.I am Yuumi Takahara.But you can call me Yuumi or Momo.I love House MD because it is a heart wrenching and tear-jerking show.I love the idea of those to characters together in the picture.Although I am not American and I don't get to watch American television lot,I savor the moments I watch it dearly!
  3. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    Absolutely no problem, Momo!! I'm thrilled you replied at all!! Welcome and thank you for sharing your thoughts! If ever you wish to discuss anything House MD related, please don't hesitate to do so!! Have Fun!!
  4. gixxxhe
    gixxxhe
    Nice to meet you. gi here, another house Md entusiast. Without a doubt gregory house is my role model in life! If i could be him, i would be so happy.....minus his drug problems. The picture for the group is also so nice....my imagination is taking the scene one step further....Hohohoho!!!
  5. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    that's a dangerous model to have but i see the appeal in it. Somehow he manages to piss off everyone with the minimum effort necessary.... Love the guy too.
    My mind takes it even further than one step.....nosebleed!
  6. KainWaffle
    KainWaffle
    Well, hi there! The name's Sophie, and I've been watching House since it came out *snobbing it up*
    But lol no, seriously. I've been a big fan of House since I got my hands on season 2 back in 2005, and I couldn't let go ever since. Granted, yes, it's not as good as it used to be, like at all, but it's still fairly good, which is a lot to say for an 8 season show.

Plus, the Wilson/House bit is getting a whole lot more fanservice now-a-days which is... well ;D

Since House was essentially modeled to be a sort of... Alternate Universe Sherlock Holmes - I'm pretty sure you can all see how his character is modeled after him, drug abuse, brains, games, manners... LOL.

Point is, I ship Sherlock/John like whoa. Therefore House and Wilson make absolutely every bit of sense to me. It also completely helps that there's a crapload of ho yay to go around in House, so yeah.

Hum, well. Welcome me? XDD
  7. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    Welcome welcome welcome, Sophie!! You literally summed it all up! I never realized the Sherlock connection, but yes, i can totally see it! Needless to say i love that character with every ounce of my mind, just like HOUSE! XD You gotta love the cynics!

Once more, welcome Sophie!