aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Spam Mr. Spock? - Affermitive, Captain

1. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    Lalalala~~~ I feel so happy~~ It's so illogical
  2. brittaunt
    brittaunt
    Since you mentioned expensive merchandise- WHERE?!

Or rather I am basically known for being notoriously bad at finding/searching. And have found an incredibly small amount of Star Trek merchandise around where I live. Especially for TOS.
    I did come across the official website though, and found some pretty damn amazing things on there- but sadly they dont ship a lot of it out of the US. (and I am lacking a credit card to buy it all) The only remastered disks I've found cost more than $100;;
    I figured I was broke enough that if I reached into my pocket I wouldn't have enough money left to pay for the electricity to play them- or an address to send them to.

But then I came across quite possibly the greatest thing in all the universe...

A life-sized statue of Mr. Spock.

Holy hell, who needs a place to live, food, electricity, or whatever- When you have a life-sized statue of Spock. Seriously.
    It only costs $2,999.99;;
  3. 7210
    Welcome to the group brittaunt

A life-size statue of Spock for $3000? That's very cheap, all things considered. Where did you see it btw? any pictures?
  4. brittaunt
    brittaunt
    I'm feeling at home already.

Life-size Spock Statue - The Official Star Trek Store
    Right here, I actually really want it too. I mean triacorder not included but hell, waking up to that face every morning-
    Worth every penny.

Some assembly required, he comes in two halfs and a base. To make him easily portable I'm sure, I could just imagine pulling out of a backpack (a very large backpack) and setting him up in the grocery store;;
    I think I would have a little too much fun.

Pics:

Did I kill it...? ;;
  5. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    Oh my gosh! I'm sorry I have been gone for so long from here guys!!! My life has been rather f***ed up as of late, but I will have more time now, so i'm gonna visit everyday from now on (or at least try to XD).

Welcome brittaunt!!! OMG! I want this in my life so much!!!

Also, I totally get you on the merchandise thing. Sadly, when you don't have a credit card and live outside US - it sucks -_- I mean, shipping usually is more expensive than the thing you are buying - WHAT GIVES?! O_o
  6. brittaunt
    brittaunt
    Glad to be here, really, I almost thought I killed the thread for a while there;; Not to mention yours isn't the only life whos caught fire lately- new job, no fun...

With all the holidays coming around I can't even imagine the fun you could have with him~!
    And eyepatch on the porch for Halloween, Santa suit on the roof for Christmas. I don't know if I'd even have the heart to dress his so ilogically- but damn that would be awesome!

(It's like you save up for something and just when you think you have enough- bam, it triples in price at checkout;; Between taxes and shipping it's like they don't even want you to buy it...)
    Hell, sometimes I just want to send a note and ask how much it'd be for me to carry it all out.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678