aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Spam Mr. Spock? - Affermitive, Captain

1. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    Dawwww! I sooo want to cook something sweet too!!! Unfrotunatly - I'm good at everything else but making sweet things *such a failure*
    But I got to eat some cheesecake today so it's fine~~~

Now I want some chocolate too!

2. sio chan
    sio chan
    :rotfl: The gifs are fab! I really like the friends one - I'm not even sorry ^^

I didnt get chocolate (as I dont have any in the house) but I did have some Jelly Babies and Iced Gems - that was good too, pre-packaged and shop bought but still good ^^ I have never made mochi before - I've ate some before and it was lovely, would be nice to make it myself I admit I'm not good at sweets either - I can do savory pretty well and basic baking like scones, I'm good at scones ^^
    I'm sleepy - work tomorrow backshift so I start at 3pm and finish at 10pm then I have another day off! Thats so unlike me! But I'm on shift for the next five days after that so shouldnt celebrate too much right?

I read that as well about Chekov ^^ He was supposed to look like one of the beatles as they where so popular at the time. I always kind of thought that Sulu was a bit of a sex symbol ^^ cheekbones to die for
  3. 7210
    The one with the ice creams does it for me.

I already ate the chocolate I had but it wasn't that good, unfortunately. I really like cooking and I've been doing it for a long while, so I'm good with anything as long as it's vegan.

Sulu? Don't get me wrong, I do like him as a character but I'm more of a Chekov man myself XD. Besides, there are a lot of good-looking Japanese men...

...right?
  4. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    ...right...
  5. sio chan
    sio chan
    I like the third and fourth picture - they are all very pretty though ^^
  6. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    SPAM!!!!

*McCoy in background* Here she goes again...

7. 7210
    @sio chan: The third picture is Hiroki from D and the fourth is Sakito and Ni~Ya from Nightmare. Just in case you were curious ^^

As for the gifs, let me guess: A Piece of The Action and The Doomsday Machine?
  8. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    Not sure about the first one being A Piece of The Action to be honest *shrugs shoulders*

So, instead some clips because I feel shitty and need the lulz LOLOLOLOLO~

AND CAN YOU GUESS WHAT'S COMING UP NEXT?

Best episode ever - so CRACKTASTIC!
  9. 7210
    It was from A Piece of The Action - around the time when Kirk plays "fizbin" with the alien gangsters

I always thought Tuvok, the one post-TOS Vulcan that did not have the bowl-cut look, would have looked better with it. After all, he played several characters before Voyager and they only ever gave him the ears.

Sisko and Weyoun were always great characters in my opinion, but I'm not sure of that episode. The TNG clips are from Devil's Due though.

Ah, here's something fitting then:

The uploader recorded it from the TV with a camera so the quality's bad. But anyway, watching it in Japanese brings back memories ^^

And who could forget this little jem:

I'll also be posting on the recs thread later on.
  10. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    Strangely, Spock's voice just fits him It just rubs me the right way. But Kirk... SO LOW! *can't stop laughing at Kirk*

I know the second one and who could forget that scene! (the last one) But the music killed me Kirk/Spock? It's logical

Told you - Shore Leave? One of the best episodes It has the backrub scene after all and Bones seeing the White Rabbit

About the clips - I just needed something to laugh at and as much as I don't care for those episodes - those particular moments made me lulz LOL

"Immortality." "Interested?" THE FACES! OH HOLY MOTHER OF MUFFINS, THE FACES!!!

And I'm gonna call my sis freakasaurus from now on~

CRACK IS THE MOST LOGICAL AND SPOCK IS STILL NOT IMPRESSED SHATNER! LOL!
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast