aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduction Report

1. Grrrr
    Grrrr

So... Welcome on the board of USS Enterprise! We finally are ready to launch and to boldly go where no man has gone before! So, put on your stylish shirts and get ready for the adventure of your life!

Ekhm, anyway! I have decided that we should get to know each other a little first, so we will go with some short introduction We will be doing it in a form, so it's easier Here goes mine~

Username: Grrrr
    Fav ST Character: Commander Spock played by Leonard Nimoy
    Fav ST Series: Star Trek TOS
    Fav Couple: Kirk x Spock (Slash Daddies ROCK!) with some Bones in it XD
    How did you get here?: Well, by a stroke of luck really. ST isn't so popular where I live so when I stumbled upon it on AXN Sci-fi one day I fell in love. I watched, read up, started searching for fanfics, fanarts and fanvids - and the rest is pretty much the same
    How long ago was it?: I would say a few good years Maybe 6? Who knows now - time slips when you are in space~
    Anything else?: I adore the interactions between Kirk and Spock - they are so obviously into each other XD I am not a big fan of other series (WTF is Picard?!), but I do watch them (Data~). Well, I do love the new movie Maybe because it has such a fresh and different take on Kirk and Spock's relationship? It being a whole new dimension and all maybe? I think that's all for now

Welcome then all who dare and remember: LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

2. 7210
    Lt. 7210 reporting in. Nice gifs btw-

Username: 7210
    Fav ST Character: Too many to list, actually
    Fav ST Series: The Almighty Original Series, The Next Generation & Deep Space Nine
    Fav Couple: Kirk/Spock
    How did you get here?: I knew Kirk and Spock were always credited for making slash what it is today, so I started watching TOS and the rest is history.
    How long ago was it?: Around 2005 or so.
    Anything else?: I also like other couples: Mirror!Spock/McCoy, Chekov/Sulu, Data/Geordi, Q/Picard, Picard/Riker, Lore/Data, Garak/Bashir, etc. Though they can't be compared to Kirk/Spock; they've set a very high bar

Qapla' and Dif-tor heh smusma everyone~
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    Username: sio chan - but people can call me sio ^^
    Fav ST Character: wow, well from TOS; Spock, Lt. Uhura and Sulu (I LOVE Sulu) from the Next Generation; Captain Jean Luc Picard, Data and the Klingon race - just in general ^^
    Fav Couple: Umm actually I'm pretty new to the idea of slashing Trekkie characters - I've been watching the show since I was 6 years old but Its never once occurred to me to put them together so I dont have a favourite - yet
    How did you get here: Well my Mum is a huge Star Trek fan and I would watch it with her when I was really young and a love was born, here I am 20 years later and I can recite entire lines from the programmes ^^
    I joined the group cause I just saw it come up on my groups page and I immediately thought STAR TREK!!! I must join!

How long ago was it?: Well... I'm 26 now and I started watching the show when I was 6 so ... I while ago I guess. I would like to point out that I am a huge nerd, I've seen all of TOS, the Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager and Enterprise (which I was less than impressed with) the films, but I will admit that I've never read any of the books (yet)
    Anything else?: Live long and prosper!
  4. SaturnineSmile
    SaturnineSmile
    Username: Saturnine Smile
    Fav ST Character: Kirk, Spock, Bones, Picard and Riker (in that order^^)
    Fav ST Series: The Original Series by far!
    Fav Couple: Kirk/Spock (nothing compares XD) would go for Kirk/Spock/Bones
    How did you get here?: I grew up watching reruns of TOS, found a link to this group in the kiss him already thread. <- Destiny?^^
    How long ago was it?: no idea, I feel like I've known it forever.
    Anything else?: I love TOS AMV's. I really do.
    I look forward to the new movie. I really liked the one that came out in 2009, it had lot's of eye sex between Kirk/Spock.

Live long and Prosper!
  5. brittaunt
    brittaunt
    <33

Username: Brittaunt
    Favorite Star Trek Character: Sulu... played by George Takei (but hell I honestly love them all)
    Favorite Star Trek Series: TOS. Have not, and never will watch another;;
    Favorite Couple: Kirk x Spock- I mean how can you not?

How did I get here: I have no idea.
    I started watching, or rather caught an episode or two as a joke. But as I actually saw each episode unfold and the interaction between all the characters I fell in love. What I look for above all else in anything is interaction, it's what I enjoy, and Star Trek was the first show to actually have development of any kind in their characters development. I've seen every movie and every episode now, and I adore every one. It's honestly one of my favorite shows of all time, if not number one.
    How long ago was it: Heh... Not very, only a few years at the most. I'd say even that is pushing it;;

Anything else:
    I cannot stand any other Star Trek spin off for absolutely no good reason. I mean I could probably make a few in some glorious rant, but really- I don't have a reason;;
    I have a lot more I'm sure, but I'll save those pixels for later...

Oh shi-
    Live long and prosper indeed!