aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What do you think about the H-scenes? >3

1. SECU
    SECU
    Do you find the H-scenes entertaining, romantic, sad or as a turn on? Or do they kill your desires completely? Which H-scene do you like more: the one on the river bend or the one in Akizuki's hiding place? Why?

On the river bend one, they talk pretty much before going into the business, would you have preferred them to skip the talking and just going straight to the business? Or was it good that they revealed their emotions so widely?

And what do think about the seiyuus performances in the H-scenes?
  2. BLObsessed
    BLObsessed
    Such a silly question... I found them both great for different reasons.

The river scene obviously due to the mutual love and respect they share, it was sweet and caring and sexy. It was not forced, as most yaoi couplings seem to start off as, and it was a beautiful expression of their love for each other.

The scene in Akizuki's room tore at me... on one hand it was sexy and portrayed Kusaka's desperate love for Akizuki. yet on the other hand it broke my heart because you could see Akizuki's self hate at what he'd become and the mixed feelings he now had for the man he loved - the one who put him in that position.