aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Which guy do u luv in the anime nana... why...

1. sasuke4life
    i luv takumi he's just so sexy to and i luv the way he talks and i luv the way he speaks his mind....
  2. Halite75
    Takumi is my favorite too!

I think a lot of girls hate him though. There seems to be a big camp of Hachi x Nobu supporters.
  3. AkumaRin
    I like Nobu and Ren the best. Takumi is a little bit stupid sometimes but he is hot!
  4. Halite75
    Oh, yes, Takumi can certainly be a jerk, but he is also a very complex and interesting character on top of being super-hot.
  5. Ney
    I have so much love for Shin. He adds so much humor to the show, not to mention his occasional pieces of wisdom :]
  6. Halite75
    Shin is my second favorite male character.
  7. janick67
    janick67
    gotta be said yes i am attracted to Takumi for his looks but personality ick. If i had to chose one tho it would have to be Shin-chan. I love Nobu's romanticism and naevity,(sp) and Yasu's coolheadedness, and even Ren's passion but Shin i just want to cuddle and never see him hurt again.
  8. PalmtopTaiga
    PalmtopTaiga
    Takumi is hot....but he is an a@@@hole, Shin and Nobu are like the brothers you want to hit for being stupid sometimes and at the same time you want to give them hugs. And Ren...I like him! .....
  9. daniyagami
    daniyagami
    I love Takumi. I think he is misunderstood for most people. He is not good in express his feelings. He is gorgious, intelligent and brave. He goes after what he wants and I like this characteristic of him. I don't care if he is a womanizer. He said that he only have one love on his life: Hachi <3
    Shin is my second favorite.
    I like Ren too but he is a weak man and this bothers me.
    And I don't know what people see on Nobu. He is just a common silly boy. He had no guts to stay with Nana and stick for her. He didn't fought for her so he didn't deserved her.
  10. arademis
    arademis
    Takumi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast