aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

What is your favorite Yaoi and or Yuri anime/manga?

1. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    Hi! I was so happy to see some new members to the group and that people had responded to my other thread!!! So here is a new one.

What is your favorite Yaoi/Yuri anime/Manga? And who is your favorite character? What type of art do you prefer when reading your yuri/yaoi?

My favorite is Strawberry Panic, and my favorite character is Konoka for yuri, yaoi is Junjou romantica and favorite character is Ritsuka.
  2. Cant_see_u
    Cant_see_u
    I like Maka-Maka for yuri and my favorite chrater is Jun from Maka-Maka. I like Love Mode for yaoi and my favorite yaoi character is Ritsuka from Loveless as well! Maka-Maka is really sexy and crazy! I like for the most part though a simplistic art style for my manga. Too much detail or frills is distracting. I like clean lines and simple backgrounds. Maka-Maka is the total opposite of that though. Indigo Blue is really good too though. i love the Lililicious website!
  3. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    Yes, Lillicious is such a great website. And Yay! someone else likes Ritsuka. I may have to change my favorite though. I really really like Aoi Hana and if it keeps going like it is I may love it the best!
  4. ozakism
    ozakism
    Maka-Maka and Strawberry Panic, and favorite character is Shizuma.
    I don't have any favorite yaoi manga, original series speaking, but I love CielxSebastian from Kuroshitsuji as far as doujinshis are concerned.

YuriYaoilover: Aoi Hana, I really like that series, it's so lovely!
  5. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Favorite yuri anime: possibly Sasameki Koto though I hated the ending OAO
    Favorite yuri manga: Girl friends I love it~

Favorite yaoi? Hmm... I really liked the Gravitation manga and the Junjou Romantica anime. ^^ But I tend to switch favorites a lot when it comes to yaoi. OwO
  6. xokatel
    xokatel
    My favorite yuri anime is probably Kannazuki no Miko and although its not official yuri I like Noir ^^
    My favorite official yaoi series would be Gravitation or Gakuen Heaven. And as far as yaoi-ish series I like Yami No Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness and X
  7. dorky
    dorky
    My favorite yaoi is Sukisyo, as for yuri I really like Revolutionary Girl Utena.
  8. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Yeah all of these are really good. O3O~~ Personally I just read all the Strawberry Shake Sweet manga. It's a pretty cute yuri in case anyone's looking for some. :3
  9. kochiSan
    kochiSan
    Hm , my fav yuri manga of all the time , girl friends , so cute x3
  10. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    @ kochiSan I definately agree. Girl friends will always be my favorite yuri manga. ;_; I'm sad it ended.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast