aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Anyone wanna be friends? -- A thread to get to know each other

1. blacksheep
    blacksheep
    Hatter - Heh your dating story is very similar to mine. XD I dated a guy once too, when I was like 15 but it didn't go anywhere and even the guy kinda realized I might be gay even before I did. ^^;; He was a really nice guy and really did like me so felt bad but we still managed to be friends. Sadly lost contact with him and now he's in Korea so even harder to get back in contact. But yeah I was in pretty heavy denial for a long time, mostly due to my upbringing. But I can't help it. I love girls and always will.

(PS: I'm also a BJD collector XD and am on DOA. Username is Lyn)
  2. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    Oh hey! Glad I'm not the only one with a similar story because my 'boyfriend' of the time really liked me too XD I've lost contact with him over time too as we both ended up moving.

I don't think I've ever really been in denial.. There was just a time when I wasn't sure whether I was bi or completely gay, but the idea of being with a man for either a romantic or sexual relationship really does nothing for me...Kinda seems boring XD Does anyone else get that? The idea of a straight, maleXfemale relationship just seeming kinda boring.. I don't know why it does to me.

(Oooo I'm Mad_Hatter on DoA XD.. I only collect MSD's now though.)
  3. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    I collect BJD's my name on DOA is also Kajiruki
    One of my best guy mates realised I was lesbian before I did.. when I told him he was just like 'duhh' haha it was funny.
    @Hatter - My ex used to say similar things, that its exciting to be in a same-sex relationship which I guess it is, mainly because the way society acts around you. Men, though I had boyfriends when I was 15 they never really did anything for me and I didn't find it romantic. (May just be the way we met when drunk and stuff though haha)
  4. ramen_hokage
    ramen_hokage
    Hello hello!
    Just joined the group and am glad to know that there are other lesbians out there who love yaoi. >_< I was beginning to worry for a while there.

I've only recently officially outed myself to my friends as lesbian. Always tried to argue with myself that I was bi. But after some things went down this New Year's Eve, I realized I was completely gay and had to stick by it. ^_^

I see that there are other cosplayers here! Yay~! Well, I wouldn't consider myself a cosplayer yet, but I will be. My first real cosplay is coming up in May! I'll be Renji! I can't wait~!

*bows* Please be nice to me! I'd love to make friends and chat! <3
  5. SHAMANKING
    SHAMANKING
    Hi my names shaman/nicky lol.Umm...I like writing,eating,cooking,drawing,sleeping..Did i mention eating? Lets be friends *blushes* its very nice to meet u all *bows while sturring cake mix*i'm in my 4th year of secondary and am looking forward to getting to kno everyone.
    Id like to cosplay at the mcm expo but idk who to go as -_- plus i dont like going places like that alone.Big crowds and shortness + plus lack of funds=trouble.
    Hope to meet new friends.Feel free to PM me
  6. MissPikachuAndi
    MissPikachuAndi
    Ello I'm Andi! And....I have a disease called I-Love-Yaoi-Too-Much-titus oWo and i'm a flaming gay person haha. I love being gay. Gay guys. Gay girls. Gay stuff. Gay unicorns. I love anything gay o3o
  7. whoaitsmar
    whoaitsmar
    hey everyone! my name is marlene but everyone calls me Mar. umm lets see.....im bisexual and i love yaoi but i think if i told my fam or friends they'd think im a freak or something O.O. hahah im a twin and i can play a couple of instruments like the flute and percussion but mostly mallet instruments. im very shy when first meeting people. i love music, playing video games, and watching anime.
  8. LittleBat
    LittleBat
    lD Hi, I'm LittleBat...Long time lover of yaoi and abit of a lazy member of this forum as of late. It's kind of my first time posting in this group even though I joined it like....over a year ago..yeah I know I'm a lazy ass. lD; Anyway thought it was about time to pop in and say hello and mill about the group threads to see whats new.
  9. AngelFaerie
    AngelFaerie
    hey everyone, i'm Jeannie, i'm new to yaoi, i was only recently introduced to it by my girlfriend, and discovered i really like it. um, i'm 27, and i'm short, lmao. i never know what to say to intro myself to other people, so i always sound like a big loser, haha. i've been an out lesbian since i was 20, so around the beginning of 2004, i came out to my friends and family. but, yeah, anything else anyone wants to know, just ask me, i s'pose. nice to meet you all.
  10. xokatel
    xokatel
    Anyone out there have Facebook? Mine is Facebook.com/katel.shooti Just moved to a small town and kinda lowly without fellow yaoi fans to talk to. Tumblr is fun too my name for that is xokatel. Anywho i've posted before but i'm 19, and really wish I had a girlfriend. I guess the Sasuke to my Naruto, if that's possible xD And I also really love to make new friends especially fans of yaoi. Most of what I like is taboo so its not exactly easy being open with my family either ^^, Uh..and I live in small-town Arizona where the center of town is a Walmart, other than anime- writing, dance, singing etc. artsy crap...
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast