aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Who's your favorite anime girl?

1. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Hello everyone. I figured I'd try to stir up a little conversation.

Who's everyone's favorite anime girl? Least favorite?

Since this is a yaoi site people don't give much love to the girls.

It's hard for me to choose one favorite. Though I do adore Sumi from Sasameki Koto because she's just my type. In my opinion that show doesn't get enough love.

My least favorite would probably be pre-Shippuuden Sakura from Naruto. Dx Urg. She was so defenseless and annoying at first. Though I actually kind of like her in the Shippuuden episodes.
  2. atrice
    atrice
    Hmm... I gotta say, I've always loved Lina Inverse from Slayers. Why? Honestly, I don't know. I really don't know. She has a dorky fashion sense, she's brash, loud-mouthed, tactless, domineering... basically, a more extreme version of me. o_0

Then there's Miyu from Vampire Princess Miyu, whom I adore simply because she looks so unique amidst the mass of big-boobed ultra-skinny anime characters we're usually bombarded with. Plus, she totally dominates Lava.

Oh, and let's not forget the Hatter from Angel Sanctuary, who I count as female because she never developed a gender, and as well all know, femininity is the default gender. ^_~

I've never seen Sasameki Koto, but I've been meaning to pick it up. I'm wary of yuri, since most of it turns out to be raunchy fan-service for male viewers rather than female. x_x
  3. daisukixdesu
    daisukixdesu
    Yeah I get the same impression with a lot of yuri but I didn't with Sasameki Koto. I could relate a lot to it. Maybe because Sumi is like my girlfriend and Kazama is pretty much exactly like me.
    But I reccomend it. Even though... the ending... =x=
  4. atrice
    atrice
    Now I'm really curious to read this manga I've been looking for a good yuri manga for AGES, and if it comes highly recommended, it must be worth the read :P -hops off to go find a good scanlation-
  5. Kajiruki
    Kajiruki
    I haven't really watched much yuri or anything but I'm watching the ecchi Seikon No Qwaser and I really love the couple Kate and Hana it's pretty sexy.
    Otherwise maybe Rei Ayanami from Eva :P
  6. PervertPrince
    PervertPrince
    I love Anna from He is my Master and Hinata from Naruto. I'm a huge Hinata fangirl =^.^=
    I also used to think Sakura was kinda annoying but I really like her now too.
  7. MadxxxHatter
    MadxxxHatter
    I have too many... I love Sei from Maria-sama. Jo from bakaretsu Tenshi. Kouya and Yamato from Loveless... Just a few of them

Basically I like to see girls who are kickass, don't need a guy to survive and can take care of themselves XD I despise whiny ditzy female character which the majority of anime girls are in my opinion =/
  8. momonika
    momonika
    My favourite is Yoruichi from Bleach and Tsukimi from Kuragehime, in fact I like all girls of Amars from that anime xD.
    And... I agree with MadxxxHatter majority of anime girls are whiny :/
  9. MissArielMarie
    MissArielMarie
    I like Cornelia from Code Geass, because she takes charge and doesn't take crap. Not to mention she's intelligent. I also love Viletta Nu. They're better when they're together.
    Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon is also a favorite of mine because she's so graceful, along with Sailor Pluto.
    Then there's Momo from Peach Girl, because she's a sweetheart, yet highly strong-willed.
  10. blacksheep
    blacksheep
    Utena has always been my all time favorite anime female. ^^ Though I tend to love any female character that gender bends some. Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary is another fav as she's both hot and kicks ass! On the other end I also really love Suigintou from Rozen Maiden.

Least favorite...hmm...yeah there really are a lot of really whiny anime females. X_x Though the ones I dislike the most are actually from videogames (such as Rinoa from FF8). And I also rather dislike Chi from Chobits and similar characters that tend to lack emotion and to me, seem more like a male's perfect idea of a female sex toy. n_n
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast