aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

♥ *~*Lesbian Yaoi Lovers*~* ♥

1. FujiwaraKumiko
    OMG, a place where I actually belong!

Kyaaa!

...I mean, um, hi. I'm Ku.
  2. FujiwaraKumiko
    @Sevvy: Dude. My rat's name is Sevvy! Well, Severus really, but I call her Sevvy for short.
  3. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    @Ku: Awesome name, right? x) My second name is really Severine, which is the feminine form derived from 'Severus'. Possible connections to a certain Potions professor, may or may not be coincidental...um, yeah.. XD

Welcome to the club by the way!
  4. KakaIruLover
    KakaIruLover
    umm hi i'm Rika (its what i go by) nice to meet everyone ^^ i hope i can make some friends here. this is a cool place for girls lol anyway message me tata
  5. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Hiii Kaka! Welcome to this social group :3
    how are you doing?
  6. KakaIruLover
    KakaIruLover
    I"m doing good thank you for asking ^^. How are you?
  7. TheHunted
    TheHunted
    Hello all! Just joined and hoping for friends.

Hm...never read any yuri manga ether. Though I've seen tons of scattered pics, and get annoyed with the unreal size of boobs in most of the pics. Very annoying. So are these Lililicious projects worth it? (Meaning, nothing too over done.)

Wow... that totally sounds like I'm a perv. -_-
  8. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    Hii TheHunted, how are you doing?
    I really love 90% of lililicious's projects, but if you don't like unrealistic boobs then I'd skip the 18+ magazine oneshots, also the shimai and hime magazines are VERY shoujo-ish so if you don't like that, skip those too XD

And I'm doing fine ^__^
  9. Macha
    Macha
    Hi! Until I saw this group I kinda thought I was the only one out there....my life partner of 15 years (yeah we're old ;P) wants nothing to do with yaoi soo... yeah it's really nice to find this group!
  10. KakaIruLover
    KakaIruLover
    Yea its cool to have this place on here i'm both a yuri and yaoi fanatic ^^ :P
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast